No Cheaters

Cheaters / Lamers List

View Thread
Team-=CoN=- Snipers » General Public » Public Chat
 Print Thread
dU.bAbY-G
dU.bAbY-G
Hi CoN

As you know ive been playing recently on ur server, having lots of fun. Today however, i was accused of cheating by zamuto, even though i tried in vain to explain, he called me a rhaxor, ( whatever the hell that is), told me to leave, called me a cheater several times, and of course then other silly noobs start calling me a cheat as well.

The Scenario: Bathroom Sniper Heaven

zamuto even asked for the map to be voted, i obliged, and even stated that im not a fan, but you asked nicely:P as a light hearted joke. Now, if u open the map in UtED, you can see plain as day a smalll ledge in the corner where the light is on the high table. Anyone and everyone can see this if you have the inteligence of a monkey to dl the map and open uTed. I saw this ledge about 4 months ago while i was converting the map into an MH map. Why am i doing that, again, as i tried to tell zamuto, im a L5 admin on an MH server, im probably twice his age, Im probably the most notoriously strict and best known admin in the whole MH world I take no cheating or crap from noone on our server. But no matter what i said, he was convinced i was cheating, i told him as a staffer he should know better than to call players a cheater without proof, he said i was killing too fast or something stupid like that and thats all the proof he needs? my reply was that the server is running bots what do you expect, i also told him that i only went to that ledge for my last frag to show him the spot, and for my secret hiding spot free giveaway im repetitively called a cheater? BTW i rarely ever use that spot cause everyone can see u from a mile away, which makes this even more laughable Smile

I told him feel free to ban me , but i guaranteed him he would be apologizing to me real soon.
I will leave this with you guys, i might not return today, we will see.

Thanks Guys

PS, Hi Demo, LK, WS Smile

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. You are not the only one that he is openly calling a cheater. This was brought to my attention just a few min ago by another player. This is a violation of our code of conduct. He is currently a prospect and this will not be tolerated.

I am sorry that this happen and can assure you this will be dealt with. Please also know you are welcome on the -=CoN=- Server anytime.

Please feel free to post or email me with any other incidents.

Thank you,
Edited by -=CoN=-WebAdmin on 09-10-2009 10:12 AM

https://Teamconsnipers.com
-=CoN=-BLSwagger
Hey dU.baby-G,

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention. I wanted to chime in on this and "Unite" with what Strych9 has said. This will not be tollerated.

We are glad you enjoy visiting our server and we definatley appreciate you being here. I can understand the bad taste this has left you with, but would ask that you give us a chance to rectify this situation. Issues like this are partly why we have a prospect period in place. So please stop by and monitor this further before making a final decision.

-=CoN=-BLSwagger,

http://teamcon.net
WigSPLITTER
Our sincere apologies! I have played with you on several occasions and have never suspected you of cheating. You are always welcome here and we all appreciate your maturity in discussing this on our forum. We hope that one player wont discourage you from playing here or sending other players to our server! The head Admins (BL & Strych) are on the job and taking appropriate action as e speak!

Now get your butt back on the sever so I can frag ya....

zamuto
Sorru dU.bAbY-G I was just having a bad day and thats why I called you a cheater and I said that I will ban you. Anyway, I couldn't even ban you from CoN server Grin ... You are pretty damn skilled player and I'd like to be as good as you =) I apologize...

-zamuto Frown
"You cannot kill what you did not create..."Gun

dU.bAbY-G
No problem zamuto, i was a new admin looooong time ago too, little hint, f5 & f9 are great weapons as an admin Smile

No harm done Smile

-=CoN=-BLSwagger
Ok guys it looks as if we are on the right track here. Looking at the last post I think there is still some confusion though.

dU.baby-G........Zamuto is only a prospect to be a Team -=CoN=- member at this time. In no way an admin. We asked players to go through a Prospect peroid so they can be observed by our current members and admin staff. After that time we put it to a vote. So in part of what Zamuto is saying is......he didn't even have the ability to Ban you. NoNo FAIL! Sorry...but a little bit of humor can go a long way in reaching a positive resolution.

Rest assured our Admins are chosen very carefully as they have a huge role in what others think of our Clan. I'm sure you know this very well. I'm not about to tell you we are all above mistakes. But our staff takes pride in our Server and their duties to keep it good and fair for everyone. You were right in bringing this to our attention and we thank you for that!

With this incedent we can see we are taking steps in the right direction in excepting new members.
Turns out Zamuto was at his time for vote. I applaud him admitting his mistake and appoligizing. And you as well for excepting, this shows a lot about your character. Thumbs Up

Oh and a little truth from me.........I have wanted to "kick" you a time or two just because you were wiping the floor with me.roflmaoroflmaoRock

-=CoN=-BLSwagger,
Edited by -=CoN=-BLSwagger on 09-11-2009 01:27 PM

http://teamcon.net
dU.bAbY-G
LOL, kick me? Im flattered Smile

ill intro myself in a day or two, really busy lately

no more apologizing, all is forgotten Smile

......onward and upward,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Gun

Hatero
dU.bAbY-G wrote:
LOL, kick me? Im flattered Smile

ill intro myself in a day or two, really busy lately

no more apologizing, all is forgotten Smile

......onward and upward,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Gun

Good to see all is ok now hehe.. frankly your a very skilled player and its nice to play against you heh.. a bit more demanding than usualSmile

ThE_MuStAnG_

dU.bAbY-G can not be banned because it is so skillful hehe
and a pleasure to play with players like you
and other con menbros
many others on the server !!!!!
ps: still learning this ZAMUTO soon become very like other players ok!

even more menbers!Gun

SinFive
DB! We know your cheater Smile You silly goose Smile However, can you try to keep my head out of YOUR scope? Smile

-<KtA>-DeAtHtAg
lol

SinFive
You did not do a good job of that today! Boom head Shot on Sinny!

DeMo
bAbY-G i was talking to HITMAN other day, i havent seen him for sometime, he reckons he knows you very well. Grin

dU.bAbY-G
Swedish Hitman?, yeah, he is dU as well, he has a classic sniper server i think. known him for a few years now.

Jump to Forum:

Login
Username

Password

Remember Me

Not A Member yet? Click here to register!

Forgot your password? Forgot your password?

Team Speak
teamspeak Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Game Tracker 2

Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12-04-2023 05:26 PM
Please welcome in my Son Ryan as RyDawg91

11-16-2023 04:51 PM
hi we still play every night

08-08-2023 08:05 PM
I just wanted to stop in to say HELLO Smile Cool Carrot

07-21-2023 04:59 PM
Whats up folks? What happened to Lady_Widow, says she's former member.

04-24-2023 11:24 PM
I'm carrying a smoll baby future player in my womb. lol

01-27-2023 04:48 PM
Hi All, love to play again been tied up with interstate work for long periods need some practice see u all soon. Gun Hi

05-27-2022 10:03 PM
So what's everybody up to

02-16-2022 04:57 PM
All, I have started advertising our website and servers on UT forums through FB... Let's start playing again on our servers to start recruiting!!! Pet

02-03-2022 08:23 PM
hey super doing good and u!!

02-02-2022 11:07 PM
Wanted to jump on and check in on all you peeps! Hope you're all doing well! Grin

-=CoN=- Affiliates

c-opsclan.com

LAGG

Link to us
teamconsnipers.com