What should TDM replace
MH MH 47%[7 Votes]
R&G Rifle R&G Rifle 53%[8 Votes]
Don't add TDM back!! Don't add TDM back!! 0%[0 Votes]
Total Votes : 15
 Print Thread
Do you want TDM back?
-=CoN=-WebAdmin
Several months ago I took the Team Game off and replaced it with Monster Hunt. My question is if TDM came back what does it need to replace, or if you want to leave the server the way it is? Also take into consideration how this might affect traffic.

Remeber you are voting for what TDM would replace!

Make sure to vote in the poll along with your comments.

Thanks,
Edited by -=CoN=-WebAdmin on 09-24-2009 11:08 PM

https://Teamconsnipers.com
{oToD}Legendkiller
nice post strych9 yeah i would so rather take TDM over MH its just there are so many ways you can get lost and me and my dad hate it lol Clap Angry

-<KtA>-DeAtHtAg
well i like mh and tdm so how can i vote then? oh well mh it is lol
Edited by -<KtA>-DeAtHtAg on 09-23-2009 08:05 PM

WigSPLITTER
Seems like many play MH on our server and no one has even asked about TDM. I would leave it as is for the time being to keep the traffic we currently have. I personally HATE MH but many seem to play it.

Ill stick with the "not broke, dont fix it"

Dunno

DeMo
iv nottice lot of guess players like to play on the MH maps, and iv nottice no one likes to play on the run and gun maps, i think team game maps, would really be good for the server aswell,

so my opinion his.
to keep the MH maps and add the TDM, and get rid of the run and gun maps. i dont think iv ever seen anyone play on the run and gun maps so far.

just a idea Dunno Thumbs Up

-=CoN=-Pyro
I personally don't like mh
They seem to run off players and smoetimes take way too long. I vote TDM. I always have been a team player.

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
Hey Demo yes that is a good idea also. I did look at the stats and out of all 3 the R&G is the lowest, but not by much.

I am very torn on this. Any opinions about Demo's idea?

-=CoN=-BLSwagger
My 2cents

I personally don't like MH.....if you want a high score on GameTracker, get after it. But it never fails if you play for any length of time someone will try to vote for MH. So at least someone is playing it.

R&G......that's what I love to play, but not with that rifle. I prefer the BA in what ever map I play. I say drop the R&G maps and add the TDM back.Thumbs Up

And no I'm not kissin Demo's ass and just agreeing with him.......he pissed me off because he beat me in Swaggertown!Poke Fun

Swagg,
The End of an Error: 1/20/2013

-=CoN=-BLSwagger

http://teamcon.net
-<KtA>-DeAtHtAg
thats it swag lower that head n shame ,bet by a englishman on your own map lol poor youroflmao

-<KtA>-DeAtHtAg
Anyway as for BA v RG i myself prefare the RG over the bolt action but we do need TDM ,So If you have to give up anything give up MH

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
Ok so I am getting that you guys want the TDM back but the debate seems to be what needs to be replaced R&G or MH. I have changed the poll and cleared all the current votes.

Everyone will need to revote!

Thank you,

-=CoN=-Jookie
I agree with earlier posts about MH. I don't like them and people seem to leave the server when one gets voted for. I vote to get rid of MH and keep R&G.

I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and terrified like the passengers in his car.

-=CoN=-Panther
AH Helllloooooooo, Mr. Strych9 But wait until everyone chines in about getting rid of the MH and replacing it with the far more FUN of TDM, Yeah Baby. Drunks
;picklkeCarrot

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
I am moving this to the public chat. I would like everyones opinion.

CH1CANO
i like tdm over mh but i like rng well ima go wit ydm over all
www.teamcon.net/forum/attachments/15c98da0f1da1562f7fe3f7647f76c8b_webee_1.jpg
The One n Only -=CoN=-Ch1cano Gun
LIVE IN FEARPeep

SinFive
I would so love to see TDM on server. I will exsplain why. Yes, I love MH with your gun. So MYSELF, I would suggest to take off the AUTO GUN. I rearly see it being played it always the Crouch to shoot or Bolt Action. I find that your server does get populated sometimes very fast and when we are playing DM it is a spawn fest. Which is fine for some. Gun

However, I asked a few times if you guys ever had or will ever have TDM. I think it is a super Idea Smile!PopCorn

Just a observation: I have seen a lot on your server when MH is voted in, it will go from 9 people to 3 or 4 each time. 3 nights ago, there was a comment that " I can go to my own server to play MH!" and they left.
Edited by SinFive on 09-25-2009 09:34 AM

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
SinFive wrote:
Just a observation: I have seen a lot on your server when MH is voted in, it will go from 9 people to 3 or 4 each time. 3 nights ago, there was a comment that " I can go to my own server to play MH!" and they left.

This is the problem that i am concerned with. In fact this is what started this thread.

Here is another idea to throw out. What about doing away with MH and R&G and having a BA TDM and a Regular Rifle TDM?

THoughts?

SinFive
That sounds great! The only thing is that you have the BEST MH gun out thereDrunks. Out of the MH servers I go, it is fun from time to time play. So would CON do away with MH all together.

On the other note, I think you have a good idea. Get rid of both and keep BA and The crouch to shoot, SmileGrin

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
Well would about leave monster hunt and put BA and sniper in the same column and do away with the R&G.

That way we get both. Keep MH and have BA and Sniper option in TDM, they would just both be in one column.

So far the choice is to remove the R&G so this option could work.

SinFive
Can you put MH and BA in the same column?

I would check the logs for the next few days or the past few days and see how many times HM was really played.
If it was played a lot then YES. However,you only have a few MH maps. As much as I like the game, I think I like to see the TDM for both BA and Crouch to shoot. Help

Jump to Forum:

Login
Username

Password

Remember Me

Not A Member yet? Click here to register!

Forgot your password? Forgot your password?

Team Speak
teamspeak Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Game Tracker 2

Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12-04-2023 05:26 PM
Please welcome in my Son Ryan as RyDawg91

11-16-2023 04:51 PM
hi we still play every night

08-08-2023 08:05 PM
I just wanted to stop in to say HELLO Smile Cool Carrot

07-21-2023 04:59 PM
Whats up folks? What happened to Lady_Widow, says she's former member.

04-24-2023 11:24 PM
I'm carrying a smoll baby future player in my womb. lol

01-27-2023 04:48 PM
Hi All, love to play again been tied up with interstate work for long periods need some practice see u all soon. Gun Hi

05-27-2022 10:03 PM
So what's everybody up to

02-16-2022 04:57 PM
All, I have started advertising our website and servers on UT forums through FB... Let's start playing again on our servers to start recruiting!!! Pet

02-03-2022 08:23 PM
hey super doing good and u!!

02-02-2022 11:07 PM
Wanted to jump on and check in on all you peeps! Hope you're all doing well! Grin

-=CoN=- Affiliates

c-opsclan.com

LAGG

Link to us
teamconsnipers.com