No Cheaters

Cheaters / Lamers List

View Thread
Team-=CoN=- Snipers » General Public » Bans & Appeals
 Print Thread
oLo
oLo
"83.22.136.99 -=CON=-oLo BANNED FOR BEING A PUNK NOOB!"

It's very nice that you call me a cheater or kick me out. It would be nice of you to ask first what happened...
It's true that I installed a zbot. I did it, because somebody was said to be using it a lot and I was curious how it works. I never wanted to use it, just wanted to know what the it was. I checked, wasn't impressed and deleted the game and reinstalled it - just to be sure.

I understand that other players are mad or don't write to me first. But you? You could just write me an email any time you want. The strangest thing here is that since it happened I didn't get an email entitled "What the f*ck oLo?!".

Seriously guys, just think before you write such offensive things. I'm really to old to cheat, I play for fun and I considered CoN to be friends from all over the world.

best regards

Aleksander "oLo" Kopec

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
I am sorry but you are appealing a ban on the wrong site and server. Not sure where this was posted but it was not here. Might want to do a little more looking and research before posting on the wrong site. As far as "testing" a bot on a public server, that is not wise. Cheating on our server even if it is just testing is not tolerated here and from the sound of it they do not tolerate it there either.

I had been told about the matter and was investigating as noted in the email I sent you. At this moment I have not banned you from any -=CoN=- server pending investigation.
Edited by -=CoN=-WebAdmin on 12-03-2012 08:28 AM

https://Teamconsnipers.com
-=CoN=-Pyro
http://sniperxtre...&t=869

Here is the site that you are referring to. They are not affiliated with -=CoN=- what so ever.

oLo
I'm sorry, I got this info from a con member and that's Why I thought it's from here. Nevertheless, I want you to know that it was never an option to cheat and would be great if you allowed me to play with you. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
I wont post on other sites because I simply don't care about others than you guys.
Sorry again.
oLo

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
I have looked at everything and the information they have in the cheat log matches what I have for you along with pretty much a confession in the original post. Not only did you run a cheat but you had a -=CoN=- tag on when you did it, even though you were no longer a member. We have a strict no cheat policy here with zero tolerance. Unfortunately your actions, even though they were on another server, will earn you a permanent ban on all -=CoN=- servers also. Hopefully you can take from this that even testing a cheat on a public server has consequences.
Edited by -=CoN=-WebAdmin on 12-03-2012 10:53 AM

oLo
Yes I had an CON prefix, because I launched ut for the first time in two years I guess. That's it. I could try to lie, but I've told you everything that has happened as fast as it got to me. Please, just think about it and let me play on this server. I know that you have no reason to believe me, but I really don't know what else to say...

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
I am sorry but my decision is final.

oLo
i'm also sorry. It was nice to play with you guys, thanks Smile

-=SoP=-Death_Therapy
going, going, gone...........

-=CoN=-Twisted_Soul
He,s advertising on the con site was also offensive and inappropriate, also I had seen the other sites ban and they where pretty convincing associated with his actions -good outcome not to be allowed on the con site...Ban?

Jump to Forum:

Login
Username

Password

Remember Me

Not A Member yet? Click here to register!

Forgot your password? Forgot your password?

Team Speak
teamspeak Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Game Tracker 2

Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12-04-2023 05:26 PM
Please welcome in my Son Ryan as RyDawg91

11-16-2023 04:51 PM
hi we still play every night

08-08-2023 08:05 PM
I just wanted to stop in to say HELLO Smile Cool Carrot

07-21-2023 04:59 PM
Whats up folks? What happened to Lady_Widow, says she's former member.

04-24-2023 11:24 PM
I'm carrying a smoll baby future player in my womb. lol

01-27-2023 04:48 PM
Hi All, love to play again been tied up with interstate work for long periods need some practice see u all soon. Gun Hi

05-27-2022 10:03 PM
So what's everybody up to

02-16-2022 04:57 PM
All, I have started advertising our website and servers on UT forums through FB... Let's start playing again on our servers to start recruiting!!! Pet

02-03-2022 08:23 PM
hey super doing good and u!!

02-02-2022 11:07 PM
Wanted to jump on and check in on all you peeps! Hope you're all doing well! Grin

-=CoN=- Affiliates

c-opsclan.com

LAGG

Link to us
teamconsnipers.com