World Clock

No Cheaters

Cheaters / Lamers List

View Thread
Team-=CoN=- Snipers » General Public » Public Chat
 Print Thread
Your nickname origin
-=CoN=-Fievel
Thought it might be fun to have a thread going about why you chose exactly your nick as a nick.

I'll start with myself;

When I first became a member of the CoN clan I was walking under the name -=CoN=-Cetera, the reason why I chose Cetera is from this video;
http://www.youtub...jJA#t=256s

Feel free to watch and listen through the whole video as well, but be sure to remember to wear your headphones for better effect.

The 2nd nick, wich I am having now, is from a movie called "An American Tail: Fievel goes West"<---clickable
Fievel would be the main character in the movie.

Thumbs Up
Edited by -=CoN=-Fievel on 04-02-2013 11:50 AM

-=CoN=-Beast
When I moved from oToD my name was oToDKGB (kids and my last name ..Frist letters) after about six mouth with -=CoN=- I asked Pyro and Super What new name might suit me
pretty sure they came up with Beast ,and for that I thank them both very much!!! Clap
"Gotta be somebody needs some killin."
i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k590/oToDBeast/810350-1920x1080-137580_zpsdd1d4fa8.jpg

-=CoN=-MoM
When I first became a member of {oToD} my name was madoldman about 2 weeks in Thumbs UpDent Repo and Beast named me MoM I thank them all
mewe

mewe.com/i/ronlawless

FaceBook

www.facebook.com/...ef=tn_tnmn

EMail

ronlawless@ymail.com
mom@teamcon.net

You Must Never Hesitate For that is the way of the Ninja

www.Teamcon.net
-=CoN=-X
X because its easy to spellFace Palm

-=CoN=-MoM
lmao
mewe

mewe.com/i/ronlawless

FaceBook

www.facebook.com/...ef=tn_tnmn

EMail

ronlawless@ymail.com
mom@teamcon.net

You Must Never Hesitate For that is the way of the Ninja

www.Teamcon.net
-=CoN=-WebAdmin
I came up with my name back in the summer of 1995. I wanted a name for online game (it was very new at the time). I was in the process of signing up with the online gaming community called Kali. I wanted something good so the first thought was I will be killing others online so what is something that kills, so some kind of poison came to mind so I started doing research. I looked at several but when I came across the definition of strychnine I said that is the one. I kept the name spelled out for about a year or 2 then I decided to be "cool" and change the nine to 9. So from that point on I was Strych9 in all things online.

https://Teamconsnipers.com
-=CoN=-Fievel
Interesting inputs guys, keep it up! Thumbs Up

-=CoN=-sampson
I started out as NoN_FiLteR in 2005, then in 2006 I changed the name to Sampson, I use a female skin because of the long hair. Sampson came from the story of Sampson in the Bible. At the time that I chose the nick I was a pretty solid UT player and wanted a name that projected strength. The second reason I chose Sampson was from the movie Half Baked starring Dave Chappell. If you haven't seen the movie it is hilarious. Been using Sampson ever since
Shooting Banana

weston.blaine@gmail.com
-=SoP=-Death_Therapy
I was a female named -=CoN=-Fate, then for a while I was a male called -=CoN=-Fatal.
Now Im -=CoN=-People_Skills. The name is just a joke, really. I mean, think about it. A black war machine named People Skills, and all he does is kill people.
By the way, i remember you when you were Cetera. see you around

-=CoN=-Fievel
-=CoN=-People_Skills wrote:

I was a female named -=CoN=-Fate, then for a while I was a male called -=CoN=-Fatal.
Now Im -=CoN=-People_Skills. The name is just a joke, really. I mean, think about it. A black war machine named People Skills, and all he does is kill people.
By the way, i remember you when you were Cetera. see you around

Interesting input, I've thought about your nick several times thinking how you could choose something that pointless.. roflmao
See ya in the server indeed. Thumbs Up

{oToD}Repo
OK My name comes from the 1984 cult classic movie Repoman. My favorite movie of all time. Hence the avatar I use.
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/46/Repo-Man-Poster.jpg/220px-Repo-Man-Poster.jpg
YouTube Video

Sniping is poetry in slow motion, until I pull the trigger

teamcon.net
-=CoN=-Pyro
I have this name because...."THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE!!!"Pyro Banana

-=CoN=-Beast
-=CoN=-Pyro wrote:

I have this name because...."THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE!!!"Pyro Banana

Huba huba hubaKiss
"Gotta be somebody needs some killin."
i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k590/oToDBeast/810350-1920x1080-137580_zpsdd1d4fa8.jpg

Isuck@this
Well, i have this name because when i first started playing UT i pretty much sucked and couldn't think of a good name! LOL Now that I've improved a bit, its just a decoy now! hehe Rock Gun

-=CoN=-Fletch1829
Well My last name is Fletcher. Arrow makers to the royal family. Plus if you look up fletch it is the feather part of an Arrow. And the numbers are just something that came up with getting my yahoo sn.

-=CoN=-Fievel
Bump. Smile

Jump to Forum:

Login
Username

Password

Remember Me

Not A Member yet? Click here to register!

Forgot your password? Forgot your password?

Team Speak
teamspeak Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Game Tracker 2

Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12-04-2023 05:26 PM
Please welcome in my Son Ryan as RyDawg91

11-16-2023 04:51 PM
hi we still play every night

08-08-2023 08:05 PM
I just wanted to stop in to say HELLO Smile Cool Carrot

07-21-2023 04:59 PM
Whats up folks? What happened to Lady_Widow, says she's former member.

04-24-2023 11:24 PM
I'm carrying a smoll baby future player in my womb. lol

01-27-2023 04:48 PM
Hi All, love to play again been tied up with interstate work for long periods need some practice see u all soon. Gun Hi

05-27-2022 10:03 PM
So what's everybody up to

02-16-2022 04:57 PM
All, I have started advertising our website and servers on UT forums through FB... Let's start playing again on our servers to start recruiting!!! Pet

02-03-2022 08:23 PM
hey super doing good and u!!

02-02-2022 11:07 PM
Wanted to jump on and check in on all you peeps! Hope you're all doing well! Grin

-=CoN=- Affiliates

c-opsclan.com

LAGG

Link to us
teamconsnipers.com