World Clock

No Cheaters

Cheaters / Lamers List

View Thread
Team-=CoN=- Snipers » General Public » Introductions
 Print Thread
Hello from Mr.Pannolino !
Mr.P
Hello to all TeamCON.net site members, nice to be here;b.

I've been playing UT by 2004, not always and not seriously but for pure fun ever. For about 5 years, I've experimented only DM and TDM almost in (mini)LAN parties with beer and pizza Drunks, so I am new to online sniper-only matches (probably you've noticed my slow aim'n'shot action PopCorn) but I like much freestyle.Rock

I was introduced to this server by Buffalo_Bill, a friend of mine, my eternal competitor in UT Fight and now a CON member Clap. He told me that this was a nice sniper server with good players so I tried it. I must say that he was right: this is a very nice server with very cool maps and cheerful players (I've noticed that [FUN]Skuller enjoys himself much when he sees my personal mentally-retarded bolt action game style...roflmao)
During online matches, DEMOLITION asked me to consider a CON membership (what a honour!) because, among the several reasons, Team CON is the number 1 UT sniper clan on the net (is it true or not ?). Cool but I don't know if for the future I will have enough time to play on this server and to be always or firmly present, as pointed by the membership requirements. Therefore, for the present, it is better playing as guest player.

Anyway you'll see me again...so fear the poo, "Mr. Pannolino" (aka Mr.Napkin in english) is coming Gun!
God bless UT, one of the funniest game ever Grinand...also the one and only game that runs, apart from MAME, on my old (but loved) notebook roflmao:-)

Ciao,
Pietro, aka infamous Mr.Pannolino Thumbs Up

http://www.ut99maps.net
-=CoN=-BLSwagger
Hello mr. Pannolino I think we played each other a few nights ago.

Welcome to our site and I'm gald you enjoyed the server. We have a great group of people here at Team -=CoN=-. I remember the days of LAN parties myself......heck we still have them now and again.Drunks Strych9 and Pyro are quite the hosts. I have taken over little Obiwans (their child) room many a night because it wasn't safe for me to be on the road.Dunno

There are so many stories I could tell from those LAN parties...........but for nowNoNo

Come back anytime and post away, and we'll see you on the maps.Thumbs Up
The End of an Error: 1/20/2013

-=CoN=-BLSwagger

http://teamcon.net
-=CoN=-WebAdmin
Thank you for stopping by. I am glad that you found our server. Ah yes the LAN party much much fun. Currently we are ranked #8 by game tracker. Not 100% sure about out of sniper servers, as it can change often.

If in the future you would like to give us a try just fill out the membership request form. But you are always welcome to play. Hope to see you soon.

https://Teamconsnipers.com
Jump to Forum:

Login
Username

Password

Remember Me

Not A Member yet? Click here to register!

Forgot your password? Forgot your password?

Team Speak
teamspeak Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Game Tracker 2

Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12-04-2023 05:26 PM
Please welcome in my Son Ryan as RyDawg91

11-16-2023 04:51 PM
hi we still play every night

08-08-2023 08:05 PM
I just wanted to stop in to say HELLO Smile Cool Carrot

07-21-2023 04:59 PM
Whats up folks? What happened to Lady_Widow, says she's former member.

04-24-2023 11:24 PM
I'm carrying a smoll baby future player in my womb. lol

01-27-2023 04:48 PM
Hi All, love to play again been tied up with interstate work for long periods need some practice see u all soon. Gun Hi

05-27-2022 10:03 PM
So what's everybody up to

02-16-2022 04:57 PM
All, I have started advertising our website and servers on UT forums through FB... Let's start playing again on our servers to start recruiting!!! Pet

02-03-2022 08:23 PM
hey super doing good and u!!

02-02-2022 11:07 PM
Wanted to jump on and check in on all you peeps! Hope you're all doing well! Grin

-=CoN=- Affiliates

c-opsclan.com

LAGG

Link to us
teamconsnipers.com