No Cheaters

Cheaters / Lamers List

View Thread
Team-=CoN=- Snipers » General Public » Public Chat
 Print Thread
Warning about [MyStyle] clan and server
-=CoN=-WebAdmin
WARNING

I wanted to post about this clan. Play at your own risk on their server. I connected to their server and as far as I can tell their server does not run ACE and one of their members was caught cheating on the -=CoN=- server. I contacted their team leader, ZeLf, about PATRULLERO and he is still part of the clan and allowed to play on their server. Below is the screen shot and log from his catch. As you can see in the top left of the shot he has the ZelliusMMBot turned on.

teamcon.net/pics/shotp.jpg

Download source  PHP
  1. <?php
  3. [ACEv08h]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+
  4. [ACEv08h]: |                          Player Kick                          |
  5. [ACEv08h]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+
  6. [ACEv08h]: PlayerName...: [MyStyle]PATRULLERO
  7. [ACEv08h]: PlayerIP.....: 190.150.212.111
  8. [ACEv08h]: OS...........: Microsoft Windows 7 x64 (Version: 6.3.9600)
  9. [ACEv08h]: CPU..........:          Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU G530 @ 2.40GHz
  10. [ACEv08h]: CPUSpeed.....: 2391.194425 Mhz Measured - 2394.574683 Mhz Reported
  11. [ACEv08h]: NICDesc......: Tarjeta LAN inal?mbrica 802.11n #3
  12. [ACEv08h]: MACHash1.....: 983D67DE45971917B349279D13182578
  13. [ACEv08h]: MACHash2.....: 0D0C3FF271EE7B192DBC7E3A5E5A6AC1
  14. [ACEv08h]: HWID.........: F11B8BA9042CBAC7F578F0FBB065F455
  15. [ACEv08h]: UTVersion....: 451
  16. [ACEv08h]: Renderer.....: OpenGLDrv.OpenGLRenderDevice
  17. [ACEv08h]: SoundDevice..: Galaxy.GalaxyAudioSubsystem
  18. [ACEv08h]: CommandLine..: <none>
  19. [ACEv08h]: KickReason...: Illegal UFunction Call
  20. [ACEv08h]: TimeStamp....: 13-07-2015 / 11:44:41
  21. [ACEv08h]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+
  22. [ACEv08h]: | Extra Info                                                    |
  23. [ACEv08h]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+
  24. [ACEv08h]: FunctionName.: FastTrace
  25. [ACEv08h]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+
  26. [ACEv08h]: | Call Graph                                                    |
  27. [ACEv08h]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+
  28. [ACEv08h]: Callee0......: Function ZelliusMMBot.ZMMB.Tick <<<
  29. [ACEv08h]: Callee1......: Function ZelliusMMBot.ZMMB.Aim
  30. [ACEv08h]: Callee2......: Function ZelliusMMBot.ZMMB.GetTargets
  31. [ACEv08h]: Callee3......: Function ZelliusMMBot.ZMMB.GetTarget
  32. [ACEv08h]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+
  33. [ACEv08h]: | Screenshot Status                                             |
  34. [ACEv08h]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+
  35. [ACEv08h]: Success......: TRUE
  36. [ACEv08h]: FileName.....: ../Logs/ACE/Shots/[ACEShot] - ___-=CoN=- Freestyle Sniper____2015.07.13.11.44.41_DM-!!SD!!-Bistro_[MyStyle]PATRULLERO.jpg
  37. [ACEv08h]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+
  39. ?>

https://Teamconsnipers.com
-=SoP=-Death_Therapy
Thanks for the post S9.
I've played with guy several times and thought he was a little too good... lol
Trent

ZeLf
Hi, first of all, yes patrullero was with that bot in the server, he recognized that he was testing it with a friend in a LAN server and he forget to turn it off.
Second and TO BE HONEST, UT99 Sniper community don't know what competitive play is (except [XiS]), they don't know when a player is aimbotting or not. 99% of the community don't know how to dodge, aim, they have never played something else than "camping". Basically if you put them in a iCTF or regCTF match they have no idea what to do.
So before you say they were a "little too good", go to youtube and look for a UT99 frag movie and you'll understand that the training you've received over the past 10 years is WRONG.
THIRD and the most important, [MyStyle] Server dont have ACE because of NewNet (Another GREAT thing to bring competitiveness back which obviously sniper community have no idea) that cause still some bugs.

Lets be honest guys, an aimbot player kills you before you can't even see him and always to the head with 1 bullet, go to [MyStyle] Server, go to spectator mode, you'll see even the human reaction (120 ms) is more than enough to discard any type of bot.

ZeLf
I forget to mention, PATRULLERO cant get 5 frags from me in a 1v1 match (30 frags) and I'm not even close to the best player in UT and I've never been caught cheating. Before you post something with no sense, think first what an AIMBOT is.

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
ZeLf wrote:

I forget to mention, PATRULLERO cant get 5 frags from me in a 1v1 match (30 frags) and I'm not even close to the best player in UT and I've never been caught cheating. Before you post something with no sense, think first what an AIMBOT is.

What does how many frags he can get have to do with anything? Also interesting choice of words "never been caught cheating", and yes I know what a BOT is, see my first post, your clan member was using one.

ZeLf wrote:

Hi, first of all, yes patrullero was with that bot in the server, he recognized that he was testing it with a friend in a LAN server and he forget to turn it off.

Ok first off this is the story that I get from almost every cheater I have caught. Why would you need to be "testing" a bot if you don't intend to use it? So if you are naive enough to believe this and give him a pass you have no business leading a team. He should be banned from your server and team, but you do what you want, but if you are ok with him cheating then what is to say you are not ok with everyone on your team cheating or maybe you are a cheater yourself and that is why it is ok.

I hold no respect for you or your team for the way you openly stand behind and support a cheater.
Edited by -=CoN=-WebAdmin on 07-19-2015 08:28 PM

nbk.max
If one player in clan cheat that dont mean the whole clan cheating but u need to kick him from clan to prevent others clans to mark u as cheaters and to prevent ur clan members to "test" the bot.And i agre with u zelf in other things u said. Peace

ZeLf
Look, I speak 4 languages I can't use the exactly words to make you happy.
I'm not wasting my time with someone who don't understand anything.
You clearly don't have an idea what competitive play is, meaning you can't see when someone is botting or not simply because you suck at the game.
Enjoy playing with the bots from your server.

And MAX, yes you're right I should ban him but you know me and you obviously know what I'm talking about. No words are needed. Let CoN play for another five years with their bots and no dodgin knowledge.

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
ZeLf wrote:

I'm not wasting my time with someone who don't understand anything.
You clearly don't have an idea what competitive play is, meaning you can't see when someone is botting or not simply because you suck at the game.

Oh I can assure you I understand. I understand that cheaters have no place in online play. Whether you like it or not this is a black eye for your clan. You are standing up and telling everyone that you are ok with your clan members running bots.

-=CoN=-X
That's why UT is a community and not just a clan.Everyone out there cant be the best.But they can all have fun at whatever style suits them.Ive played your server a lot lately since I was introduced to it and its a very competitive and very fun server.Played against Patrullero more than anyone.On your server and on ours.Hes a very likeable guy and a very talented one.Cant imagine why,with his talents,he would even have a bot.Turned on or off.If by some chance we did learn how to dodge...Can we dodge the bot?

chamberly
There is no reason to make excuse not to have ACE on the server.

#1: ACE is on majority of all servers that use Newnet, including mine.

I have no trouble with it. Nor does the other.

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
-=CoN=-X wrote:

If by some chance we did learn how to dodge...Can we dodge the bot?

Excellent point.

chamberly wrote:

There is no reason to make excuse not to have ACE on the server.

#1: ACE is on majority of all servers that use Newnet, including mine.

I have no trouble with it. Nor does the other.

100% agree with you Chamberly. Thumbs Up
Edited by -=CoN=-WebAdmin on 07-21-2015 06:44 PM

Jun0

Ok first off this is the story that I get from almost every cheater I have caught. Why would you need to be "testing" a bot if you don't intend to use it? So if you are naive enough to believe this and give him a pass you have no business leading a team. He should be banned from your server and team, but you do what you want, but if you are ok with him cheating then what is to say you are not ok with everyone on your team cheating or maybe you are a cheater yourself and that is why it is ok.

I hold no respect for you or your team for the way you openly stand behind and support a cheater.

I totally agree!!

Besides, did he play the whole map? He would have noticed at the first shot the bot was still 'on' or is he used to use an aimbot? In that case ofc... Dunno

=edit=

FYI I speak 5 languages, just let me know which one you prefer
Edited by Jun0 on 07-24-2015 04:15 AM

nbk.max
http://www.unreal...php?t=7817

Couple more but i dont wana waste my time to google them.
Ask Ghost he can help u :p

UM need to clean they house and than judge others

nbk.max
In case he forget
http://www.docker...ight=ghost

Jun0
same to you mate

http://www.hltv.o...g-vs-penta

that said doesnt mean i or Max cant have an opinion about cheaters, i stated mine. I wasnt the one cheating Max, so your post doesnt mean anything to me.

nbk.max
Is that me ?
Lol
I posted links with logs for ur clan members and u posted what ?
In case u can read DoC forum take a look PostPosted: Sun 02 Mar, 2008 17:38 Post subject: [UT]GHOST---> (IP: 85.177.167.65) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top Report this post to the moderators of this forum
He used FastRadar2.2.
I tried the bot myself on the Sniperserver and got me kicked with the same log.

[UTDCv20c] +---------------------------------------------------+
[UTDCv20c] Client have hooked functions
[UTDCv20c] Player name......: [UT]GHOST--->
[UTDCv20c] Player IP........: 85.177.167.65
[UTDCv20c] Client UT version: v.4.36
[UTDCv20c] Client OS........: WindowsXP
[UTDCv20c] D3DDrv.dll MD5...: FFE6A9F6CFEEDDE3B32856A80B290D99
[UTDCv20c] Core.dll MD5.....: 6AC677426A03FAEC24FECE284D0D652B (v4.36GOTY)
[UTDCv20c] Engine.dll MD5...: 07447166E4443EA945CD7470CC50720A (v4.36GOTY)
[UTDCv20c] Render.dll MD5...: F6487EFE25997FE5843D2178FE3BEC07 (v4.36GOTY)
[UTDCv20c] Galaxy.dll MD5...: FDAC609BE71693E9102E5F38165D0678 (v4.36GOTY)
[UTDCv20c] UTDCx.dll MD5....: 9203C337C6B14D0285A08893B9C72000
[UTDCv20c] MAC hash.........: 71ED0975719207C7F643E550CF9941A2
[UTDCv20c] Mem NTDLL image..: True
[UTDCv20c] Server Received..: Initial check (101795865 101795865)
[UTDCv20c] Altered addresses: 10B011A4-D00B37E9?
[UTDCv20c] Hook Match.......: itp bot
[UTDCv20c] Date/Time........: 26-02-2008 / 22:11:37
[UTDCv20c] Additional memory scan information for player:
[UT]GHOST--->/85.177.167.65
[UTDCv20c] Corruption hash..: E684E24253AB434D3E57F905580112CF
[UTDCv20c] Altered addresses:
10B011A4-D00B37E9/141D7E9,10B011A8-20F2E9FF/20F2E900,

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
-=]UM[=-Spike wrote:

Besides, did he play the whole map? He would have noticed at the first shot the bot was still 'on' or is he used to use an aimbot? In that case ofc... Dunno

No he did not make it the whole map. ACE caught him and kicked him.

-=]UM[=-Spike wrote:FYI I speak 5 languages, just let me know which one you prefer

English is the preference here. Thank you

PATRULLERO_777
Hi, I come here with respect.
My reason to be here is because there's been a misunderstanding with your guys in your server.
I've been called cheater and this have been made public.
The explanation is this: I downloaded the file and saved it in System folder to make a joke to a friend that recently started playing UT
which lives in the neighborhood. After the joke I went to sleep and
I completely forget to delete the file from the System folder.
The next day I entered your server with the file in System folder.
I've been playing UT for years, it's my favorite game and most of the UT community knows me.. I'm not a great player but lot of people know me and we're good friends and they know
I play clean. I've played in many servers included Canadian Sniper and SX! Freestyle

I recognize that I had the file in System folder but it was because I forget to delete it. Of course this has nothing to do with [MyStyle]. I've been allowed to enter the team finally
after a long time playing with them. I hope you guys can understand my situation, leave the misunderstanding behind and play again for fun and in peace.
ATT. [MyStyle]Patrullero a.k.a PATRULLERO_777

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
PATRULLERO_777 wrote:
The explanation is this: I downloaded the file and saved it in System folder to make a joke to a friend that recently started playing UT
which lives in the neighborhood. After the joke I went to sleep and
I completely forget to delete the file from the System folder.
The next day I entered your server with the file in System folder.

First off this is what almost every cheater says when they get caught. I can show a list of excuses almost identical to what you said. Here is the problem I have with your "explanation". The file was not only in your system folder, but as the screenshot clearly shows you had enabled it while on the server.

As far as I am concerned you are now and forever labeled a cheater and your clan, [MyStyle], is dirty for standing behind you and not immediately removing and banning you. Who knows how many more cheaters there are in [MyStyle]. And as I said before, if it is ok for one why would it not be ok for all?

ZeLf
Hi this is my last post, no hard feelings to your clan, played with -=CoN=-X hes a nice guy... But for me it is clearly that you simply dont want to understand the situation, why did you delete Patrullero's video where it shows how I play? It shows clearly my clean play and of course if I play clean all my team does because no one in my team can defeat me.
Feel free to visit my youtube channel and watch my UT Videos, maybe you can learn some things from there that may help in your individual performance.

Jump to Forum:

Login
Username

Password

Remember Me

Not A Member yet? Click here to register!

Forgot your password? Forgot your password?

Team Speak
teamspeak Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Game Tracker 2

Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12-04-2023 05:26 PM
Please welcome in my Son Ryan as RyDawg91

11-16-2023 04:51 PM
hi we still play every night

08-08-2023 08:05 PM
I just wanted to stop in to say HELLO Smile Cool Carrot

07-21-2023 04:59 PM
Whats up folks? What happened to Lady_Widow, says she's former member.

04-24-2023 11:24 PM
I'm carrying a smoll baby future player in my womb. lol

01-27-2023 04:48 PM
Hi All, love to play again been tied up with interstate work for long periods need some practice see u all soon. Gun Hi

05-27-2022 10:03 PM
So what's everybody up to

02-16-2022 04:57 PM
All, I have started advertising our website and servers on UT forums through FB... Let's start playing again on our servers to start recruiting!!! Pet

02-03-2022 08:23 PM
hey super doing good and u!!

02-02-2022 11:07 PM
Wanted to jump on and check in on all you peeps! Hope you're all doing well! Grin

-=CoN=- Affiliates

c-opsclan.com

LAGG

Link to us
teamconsnipers.com