World Clock

No Cheaters

Cheaters / Lamers List

View Thread
Team-=CoN=- Snipers » General Public » Bans & Appeals
 Print Thread
Super Admin Strych9 Super Power Trip
MaryJane
My friend and I Banned for 1 month for having an "offensive name" . I don't see how my name is offensive when it is said on a very popular War movie and you have to be 18 to see it and 18 to play UT aswell. What is offensive to one person may be humerous to another. Also, What is more offensive is other people who play on this server, foul mouthing others, spamming. For example a few weeks ago I was playing under a different name, and I got told that someone was going to "rape" my gran. I didn't see those culprits being banned, and I was highly offended by that statement. No wonder UT servers are dead

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
First of all any age can play this game. It is free to download and I know many kids play this including mine. You and your friend were given the option to change your names. You are the one that wanted to pop off on the server. These rules are clearly stated in the server rules. Also since I am an admin of the server it is my opinion that matters as to what is offensive.

Since you are just now reporting the offense on the server I will look into it.

https://Teamconsnipers.com
MaryJane
Well I would question whether children should be playing a game where the aim is to shoot and blow up other people and see their brains splattering everywhere, but I guess that's your choice as a parent.

We weren't even aware rules like this existed and there is nowhere that immediately states there are rules on the server, the only rule I saw was "No whining" and no cheating and both me and friend were doing neither , so maybe you should make these more clear to new players before jumping to a 1 month ban.

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
Ignorance is no excuse. Just because you don't know the speed limit you still get a ticket for exceeding it. The rules are easily found on our site and you had no issues finding the site it to file a complaint. And there is a message on the server that says follow the rules. This is all a moot point anyway. You got a warning first, so yes you were told. You just didn't like it, so if you still don't like it move on. That simple.

MaryJane
Who in the world actually goes on UT. see's a server, shuts UT down then searches for said servers website to read the rules (which aren't clearly stated anyway) on a forum before restarting game and going back into the server? Very strange way you operate, I just play and have fun and give advice, you take this game way too seriously lol, get a life. See ya Smile

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
I guess you should have went and looked, it is not hard to find! Maybe this will be a learning experience for you. So I guess you know every law about everything in your country, no wait, I'm sorry you are waiting on someone from the government to call you and list them all out for you. I was nice about it, you got a warning and told you were breaking a rule, so you got what you were asking for. The burden is always on the individual to make sure they know the rules. Just the way the world works, or maybe that phone call with every rule and law will happen for you and I will be wrong. Let me help you to not have to worry about our rules any longer. Your ban will be made permanent. This discussion is over.

Jump to Forum:

Login
Username

Password

Remember Me

Not A Member yet? Click here to register!

Forgot your password? Forgot your password?

Team Speak
teamspeak Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Game Tracker 2

Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12-04-2023 05:26 PM
Please welcome in my Son Ryan as RyDawg91

11-16-2023 04:51 PM
hi we still play every night

08-08-2023 08:05 PM
I just wanted to stop in to say HELLO Smile Cool Carrot

07-21-2023 04:59 PM
Whats up folks? What happened to Lady_Widow, says she's former member.

04-24-2023 11:24 PM
I'm carrying a smoll baby future player in my womb. lol

01-27-2023 04:48 PM
Hi All, love to play again been tied up with interstate work for long periods need some practice see u all soon. Gun Hi

05-27-2022 10:03 PM
So what's everybody up to

02-16-2022 04:57 PM
All, I have started advertising our website and servers on UT forums through FB... Let's start playing again on our servers to start recruiting!!! Pet

02-03-2022 08:23 PM
hey super doing good and u!!

02-02-2022 11:07 PM
Wanted to jump on and check in on all you peeps! Hope you're all doing well! Grin

-=CoN=- Affiliates

c-opsclan.com

LAGG

Link to us
teamconsnipers.com