No Cheaters

Cheaters / Lamers List

View Thread
Team-=CoN=- Snipers » General Public » Bans & Appeals
 Print Thread
five day ban
Skoobie
Draco wrote:
Time to point out the obvious and unwritten rule of clan servers. It's not a democracy, It's not a court
of law, and you have no rights. Playing on a clan server is a privilege, not a right. The people who run
these servers pay a pretty penny to provide them to the public. They reserve the right to refuse
service to anyone. Although I have been known to get wound up about this same subject, I totally
agree with the admins and their decision. So, in closing, nobody has to provide proof of anything
to you to justify why you were banned. Sorry, buddy. Strych9 has already been more than generous
to you by not banning you from the forums and allowing you to continue this even after being
politely asked to leave.

~Johnny Jones

Looks like they may need to rewrite #3 of the -=CoN=- Code of Conduct. I mean they accuse me of something then ban me without showing me or anyone else on this board that I actually did use something. That's not right. Anyways i'll be moving along like I said no need to ban me from the forum.

Skoobie
Edited by Skoobie on 12-17-2009 06:08 PM

[FUN]Fortress
That point in the code of conduct refers to PLAYERS who want to make accusations, not the admins. And further, it is a code of conduct for players who wish to become clan members of -=CoN=-

[FUN]Fortress
Like Draco said before: Admins (I don't know if the -=CoN=- members make donations as well) pay for this server. Thus, they have the right to do with it whatever it is that they want. Weather that's renaming players, switching their teams, kick/banning, or in some games, setting them on fire and turning them into time bombs, -=CoN=- Admins reserves these rights. (by the way, the setting you on fire and time bomb thing, that was an admin command available in Counter Strike: Source. I wish I still had it, I'd invite you to my old CSS server to show you Strych9 Wink)

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
Draco wrote:
Time to point out the obvious and unwritten rule of clan servers. It's not a democracy, It's not a court
of law, and you have no rights. Playing on a clan server is a privilege, not a right. The people who run
these servers pay a pretty penny to provide them to the public. They reserve the right to refuse
service to anyone. Although I have been known to get wound up about this same subject, I totally
agree with the admins and their decision. So, in closing, nobody has to provide proof of anything
to you to justify why you were banned. Sorry, buddy. Strych9 has already been more than generous
to you by not banning you from the forums and allowing you to continue this even after being
politely asked to leave.

~Johnny Jones

Well Said Draco I could not have said it better myself. Thank you. Thumbs Up

Sig wrote:
That point in the code of conduct refers to PLAYERS who want to make accusations, not the admins. And further, it is a code of conduct for players who wish to become clan members of -=CoN=-

You are correct this is guidelines that we expect -=CoN=- members to follow. Thumbs Up

Skoobie wrote
According to the -=CoN=- Code of Conduct #3

You must have proof that I was actually using a aimbot/radar since I am now permanently banned. May I please see it?

Thanks,

Skoobie

Nowhere in the Code of Conduct does it say what that proof has to be. Nowhere does it say it has to be a screenshot framed in fine wood. You can ask anyone that knows me I am very fair and very thorough. I do not take bans lightly. This was not some split second decision. Now whether or not you like it this conversation is drawing to a close.

Thank you,

https://Teamconsnipers.com
-=CoN=-BLSwagger
Yes Draco I have chosen not to ban him from the Forums as this is the only place left for him to respond to his BAN. As long as he keeps it civil all will be fine. And he has agreed to move on.

I would like to point out a few other things. Not one time have you spoken of your natural skills or years of play to reach the level at which you were observed. (Bot Like) All you want is proof. So here is my suggestion. When you change to your next IP to get around the BAN. Come back without your Linux OS but with a Windows OS and get UTDC installed and play on a level playing feild.

In closing.....I'm in no way accusing people that use Linux as cheaters. This bans was observed for many days now. There is so much more that has not been talked about. We welcome everyone to play at -=CoN=- but refuse to have people leave because they can't compete with cheaters. There are many Awesome Players that come here and play. And we welcome them.....I learn from people that are better than me.
The End of an Error: 1/20/2013

-=CoN=-BLSwagger

http://teamcon.net
buffalo_bill
nothing better said ever.......ClapClapClap

[FUN]Fortress
Well, except for this.....

Damn, my hair looks good... Have you SEEN my avatar picture??

-<KtA>-DeAtHtAg
YOUR avatar picturePoke Funroflmaoroflmao

-=CoN=-BLSwagger
Sig wrote:
Well, except for this.....

Damn, my hair looks good... Have you SEEN my avatar picture??

Well Sig....I just may have to BAN you.........just because you're so SEXY!:b

-=CoN=-BLSwagger

-<KtA>-DeAtHtAg
should have named you wig seeder sig Poke FunroflmaoroflmaoGoink you could have done a hand stand and used you as a mop
Edited by -<KtA>-DeAtHtAg on 12-17-2009 07:52 PM

WigSPLITTER
I wanted to add one last comment also. The admins of this server/clan are some of the BEST I have ever encountered. I have played this game for 10 years and have never met someone who works his ass off to make this clan/server the best it can be. Strych9 is almost ALWAYS available to his team, he listens to what we have to say without judgment. If were wrong, he'll tell you, if he's wrong, he admits it, the sign of a true leader. I know for a fact that he spend a tremendous amount of time doing research and gathering evidence before EVER banning a player from our servers. (You obviously have been INSTANTLY banned from other servers so you know you have had alot of play time here before we actually banned you, this was not an accident). Checking logs, IP's etc to make sure he makes the right decision. I have had at least 12 discussions about banning players and he has said "no" and showed me why I was wrong. We are not noobs here and have been around the block a few times. Let me tell you this, I never doubt their judgement or decisions for 1 minute, Strych and Swag are 2 of the most level headed guys I know, I stand by them 100% and I TRUST them 100% as I believe in what they are trying to do, to make this a better place to play. guys like you try to ruin it.

I think we have all had enough of your game, you can continue to say what you wish but the decision has been made and all CoN members stand behind it. If I were in charge, you would have been gone a long time ago so it goes to show you that they are NOT out to get rid of quality players, only cheaters and they will always listen to reasonable discussion. You find THAT no where else.

As one previous post stated, you have never even said what a great player you were, only that you wanted proof! To me that says that you only want to defend the "cheat" and not your skill level.

Well good luck out there thanks for playing on -=CoN=-
Edited by WigSPLITTER on 12-17-2009 08:12 PM

Skoobie
-=CoN=-WigSPLITTER wrote:
As one previous post stated, you have never even said what a great player you were, only that you wanted proof! To me that says that you only want to defend the "cheat" and not your skill level.

I am a great player, infact im so great you had to ban me from the server because of it. You may call me a cheat all you want but without proof your argument is just like mine, dead in the water. I asked for proof did you supply? No. All you did was pass a judgement based on how good of player I was, in my terms I am "skilled" in your terms a "cheat" so I guess I deserve to be banned. I'll find another server that appreciates my skill instead of calling me and my skill level a "cheat."

Skoobie
Edited by Skoobie on 12-17-2009 10:16 PM

-=CoN=-Pyro
WOW Dude you finally got the hint!!

-=CoN=-BLSwagger
Fair enough. Both side s have had their say.......so I say this issue is closed. I'm locking this thread so we can all go on and enjoy the game again.Clap

-=CoN=-BLSwagger

Jump to Forum:

Login
Username

Password

Remember Me

Not A Member yet? Click here to register!

Forgot your password? Forgot your password?

Team Speak
teamspeak Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Game Tracker 2

Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12-04-2023 05:26 PM
Please welcome in my Son Ryan as RyDawg91

11-16-2023 04:51 PM
hi we still play every night

08-08-2023 08:05 PM
I just wanted to stop in to say HELLO Smile Cool Carrot

07-21-2023 04:59 PM
Whats up folks? What happened to Lady_Widow, says she's former member.

04-24-2023 11:24 PM
I'm carrying a smoll baby future player in my womb. lol

01-27-2023 04:48 PM
Hi All, love to play again been tied up with interstate work for long periods need some practice see u all soon. Gun Hi

05-27-2022 10:03 PM
So what's everybody up to

02-16-2022 04:57 PM
All, I have started advertising our website and servers on UT forums through FB... Let's start playing again on our servers to start recruiting!!! Pet

02-03-2022 08:23 PM
hey super doing good and u!!

02-02-2022 11:07 PM
Wanted to jump on and check in on all you peeps! Hope you're all doing well! Grin

-=CoN=- Affiliates

c-opsclan.com

LAGG

Link to us
teamconsnipers.com