Italy  
Australia  

Your Time  

World Clock

No Cheaters

Cheaters / Lamers List

View Thread
 Print Thread
sunday match on Classic Arena, who is on ?
Mr.P
Hello to all site members,
is anyone interested in playing today (sunday) a 2vs2 (or up) match on Classic Arena ? I'm sure that Buffalo_Bill (aka "the stick listener" Poke Fun) will be glad to be present.
I will be online by 14.30 (my time zone is GMT+1/CON+7).

"Come out, come out, wherever you are !" Grin

greetings,
Pietro

PS: hi Annmarie, i know you don't like very much CA but you could join us anyway: you should kill Bill easily, he will be taken in "listening" me roflmao

http://www.ut99maps.net
buffalo_bill
ok...im in..........so let us know!Gun

Mr.P
Ok, no one on the horizon :|
If you don't like CA, I would be pleased also to play sniper/bolt action aswell and I think so also for Buffalo_Bill :)
You know my time zone, by today I will be available at evening. Feel free to PM or email/msn me.
Some days ago I had an exciting match with sniper on Deck16, there were many players and several CoN members. It would be a pity not to repeat a match like that.

Greetings,
Pietro

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
I have found the weekend is hard to get people together. I hope you get a better response now that is Monday.

https://Teamconsnipers.com
Draco
Win or lose I'm always down to play 1v1. I suck at reg weapons
but just like to play. Next weekend, I'd be more than happy to
get my ass beat.Help

~Johnny Jones

http://www.funclansnipers.com
Mr.P
Everyone is always welcome ! Grin

Draco, if you play agaist me, I will call "Soulrain" to have a little help ! ;b

Draco
Mr.Pannolino wrote:
Everyone is always welcome ! Grin

Draco, if you play agaist me, I will call "Soulrain" to have a little help ! ;b

You wanna talk about a true badass!!! SoulRain is a UT god. The man is wicked and I have
yet to see anyone who can beat him. He also enjoys making frag movies and the quality is
extremely good. He and his cohort in crime Demi made this little movie. Here is a description
made by Soul himself about this movie.

This was written by Soulrain

(You probably want to go ahead and start your download now, since it will take a while I'm sure)

MOVIE DOWNLOAD -
http://funclansni...demiHQ.avi

Other crap you need
http://www.videol...
http://winrar.dow...nterz.com/ - To unzip it.

Yes it's 500 MB, and no I'm not offering a low quality version. I want it to only be viewed in
high quality. I thought about putting it on Stage6 but decided against it for various reasons. Just download the high quality Smile (It was originally almost 1 GB at Extreme Quality, but I figured I would save you a little time since this quality is still great )

The Title

Well, "A cheating movie" is obviously a joke title.. It comes from being accused of cheating for
several years. Another big reason for the title is, during the last 2 movies I made, I would see
comments from a few certain people like "So I hear soul's working on another cheating movie". So,
I thought that was hilarious and decided to name the movie after it.

The Intro

The first part of the intro is from Rob Zombie's Halloween trailer.

The 2nd part of the intro is "Linkin Park - A place for my head". I like Linkin Park songs generally
but hate to use them in a movie since they're so overused... I decided to use it for this movie cause
it fit well with the intro, but as you'll see.. I cut it very very short to get into the real movie.

The First frag Section

I won't reveal what the song title is, just cause I want it to be unexpected when you get to it. I will
say however that it's by Marilyn Manson which is not exactly my type of music, but this song is perfect
for this video. This section is mainly freestyle clips but there is also some reg weapons shots in it too.
You'll notice after a while it focuses on a few big shots with alot of Monster kills in between.

Not sure where I had the idea to use a Marilyn Manson song, but I stumbled upon it on accident and it turned
out to be perfect.

The last frag section

Again, not going to reveal the song but this section is for the 'huge shots'. Midair rockets, midair flaks,
mid air shock combo's, whatever the hell else looks amazing and is incredibly hard to pull off, that's what
this section is all about. Synced perfectly with an amazing song, this is easily my best work ever. (Of course
it helps to have such amazing shots as well Smile )

The outro

A little bit of a plain style of scrolling text but, I had just figured out how to make a bit of a smaller
screen for clips to go into, and wanted to try it in the outro. You will definitely see more of this effect
in whatever movie I decide to do next. The song is "Pendulum - Slam".. not really my taste of music either but
very good for this.

Final stuff

Thanks to whoever downloads this, whether you love it or hate it. Thanks to demigod for providing half the clips
(And several awesome rocket kills Razz ). And of course, as always.. Thanks to the haters and accusers. Without you this
movie would have no purpose, and me and the other REAL skilled players out there would have no one to laugh at.

Enjoy.

Oh and also... If you do like it, post it at whatever team forum you are associated with (With this entire write-up
with it, not just the link).

buffalo_bill
SIMPLY AMAZIN'!!! really a good movie 4 so good players........now i understand why so many people think about theyre cheatin....:o

Draco
You've seen how he does it. Now, here is what he can do.

teamcon.net/forum/attachments/shot0011.jpg

There are 5 strong players on the opposing team and he just kicked us around. The dude
has map knowledge and aim that are just awesome.

~Johnny Jones
Draco attached the following image:
shot0011.jpg

Edited by Draco on 01-11-2010 07:36 PM

buffalo_bill
:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Mr.P
Draco, I talked to you about "SoulRain" just because some days ago I read on FUN site a post called "The master showing us how it's done... " and I saw the screenshot with the results of the 5vs1 match, which after you have also posted here.

I've just finished to watch the video, I did it 3 times...what have I to say ? truly, nothing...the ability of SoulRain goes far beyond excellent skills. These are the highest gameplay levels.
It's very impressive his ability to manage weapons like Bioges and Shock Rifle (perfect trajectories) but almost to forecast the positions of other players while they are moving on maps. He is not cheating, I've seen similar gameplay in other videos, for example look at this (unfortunately the quality is not good):

http://www.youtub...O0MwXsRVJA

Moreover, the ability to survive and win a 5vs1 match with those players (including you) implies perfect map knowledge, precision, rapidity, no errors of any type, perfect movements also with sniper. And if it is almost impossible in a "run & gun" match, it's very very (very !) difficult also in a camping match. Yes, we can say that he is GODLIKE.

Sgt.Hetfield told me that "practise was the only secret". Yes, he is right but only practise is enough to become a Mozart of UT99 ? I don't know, maybe he is born to play UT...or maybe he is passed his life playing UT 8h/day for 10 years...so, this is more than a game, this becomes a true work ! ^___^
Anyway, I'm always extremely delighted in seeing these UT99 masters, it's a pleasure for my eyes.

greetings,
Pietro
Edited by Mr.P on 01-12-2010 11:07 AM

DonvanVliet
Draco wrote:You wanna talk about a true badass!!! SoulRain is a UT god. The man is wicked and I have
yet to see anyone who can beat him.
This is the funniest thing that I ever read,..Lol,....did he pay you to say that?????????Poke Fun

ps. oh hi everyone.Cool

WigSPLITTER
Ok, now before you all crucify me, im going to play the devils advocate here. First, I have never see ANYONE play like that and not have SOME type of "help". I have one of the very first copies of UT99 and have been playing a loooooong time. (although I am still not very good)

What I think people need to remember is that "regular people" have developed UTDC and most of the Anti-cheats currently available. People who have THAT kind of knowledge of the core functionality of UT can CERTAINLY circumvent the triggers of ANY anti cheat available and ANY that will ever BE available.

My thought? This guy is a UT programmer, developer or even a creator of the UT99 game and knows how to do things the general public has no idea how to do. I watched the video and saw some things that I felt were "unusual" characteristics and possibly "radar". It looked like on several occasions he knew where people were before they showed up in camera. I would think for a VETERAN UT developer this would not be difficult to create and I am SURE there are current cheats that are not detected by anything available yet or ever will be.

Now Ive seen Draco play and he will wipe your ass and make you smell it when he's done with you. Many of the FUN clan are very solid players and can never be taken lightly so when I see this guy whip 5 FUN members I have to say 'hmmmmm".

So before everyone hoists this guy on their shoulders and carries him around Rome, I would love to see him play on "my computer" your computer, anyone elses but HIS computer to verify this further. He had multiple head shots with a standard sniper rifle which is VERY difficult to do once or twice, but to continue to do it regularly, to me, is just not possible.

He obviously has some serious computer skills as he put together a first rate video with excellent editing with some decent software. I have at least 6 different mid to high end video editing software and what they did is NOT a five minute job...they know their way around a computer.

REMEMBER, THIS IS MY OPINION AND LIKE ASSHOLES WE ALL HAVE THEM. THIS IN NO WAY REPRESENTS MY CLAN OR THEIR THOUGHTS.

buffalo_bill
well.....im not so skilled...im playing ut since 2004 and not so continuosly...............ive seen the video i think 10-12 times and i think its impressive
i dont think hes cheating: many shots go blank but he knows all the timing and the game phisics so he can always shot another time to go to target..often guessing where the player will be
concluding.....i think draco and the other skilled players are not so noobs to be fooled by someone whos cheating..............

ps.i think we are going out of the thread........Wink

Draco
Soul is a unique individual to say the least. He has an understanding of the game most don't. The few
tips and tricks he has been kind enough to show the members of FUN have been invaluable. And,
definitely they were little things none of us have ever thought of yet improved our game 10 fold.
[FuN]Fizz is the prime example of this. Soul took him for 6 months and taught him. The kid is
virtually untouchable at this point.

He has an understanding of the physics of the game none of the rest of us possess. He's also been
persecuted for it throughout the years. Proof of that is the fact a member of a Euro clan, who
probably never would have ended up here otherwise, actually sought out this post just to put in his 2
cents. BTW, hi Don.

Keep in mind that in the video, you are not actually seeing what he saw at the time. He records demos
while playing and then later captures the video from the demos. In demos, you don't see the player
zoom in and out. All you see is the first-person view without the zoom. The map that Wig is referring
too has a spawn-point right on the other side of the wall and Soul was probably zoomed in when he
made that shot. The shock-rifle kill probably had parts re-done and staged.

In the tens years I've been playing this game, over the last 3 I realized that this game is also just
like life is. You have people that suck at a certain thing, then you have people who are average, then
you got people who are excellent. At the very top of the excellent group, you have a select few who
are truly savant-like at it. I think Soul and a few others I have come across over the years fit into this
last category.

Ultimately, I posted this video because it does show a ton of skill in both game-play and video
editing. They both show a sense of pride that you just don't see anymore unless you really look
for it and bribe someone to lead you there. Have a good one.

~Johnny Jones

WigSPLITTER
Hey Draco! You and the FUN clan are very well respected in the UT community and your posts go A LOOOONG way here. Fact is, I have NO idea if this guy is doing anything "unusual" I have never seen him before, played against, or heard of him for that matter. I am only going by the video and what I saw. Obviously others in the past felt his play was unusual, as did I.

I am old and skeptical about everyone, anything, everything (ask Strych9) as I have been burned soo many times believing in the "good" in people. So it IS a fault of mine...I am well aware of it. (im in step 4 of my 12 step program)

In my mind it is VERY possible that he is truly "that good" I just have yet to see anyone play at that caliber (not sure if I want to either, ego may be crushed) I analyzed the video looking for things that could be construed as "unusual". I picked out things that just dont happen in the day to day UT life. So please keep that in mind when you read my posts.

I seem to gravitate towards the controversy instead of just believing mindlessly. I need proof of just about everything, which follows me in all my lifes adventures, religion (Agnostic), Ghosts (sure, just need proof), UFOS? (absolutely but wheres the video), UT??? etc, etc. This is no different for me.

Not that anyone gives a rats poop about my opinion, I just thought that everyone should know why I post such long winded rants about this stuff. It my opinion like/hate me for it but its who I am. Maybe one day we will see him on the server and get to experience the "soulrain"!!

SinFive
I will just say this. The video they are playing small maps with less spawn points. Just as in Hanger I can tell you almost every spawnpoint ...same with Soul.. when you play a map over and over again you learn where they are....
2nd when you play with some one all the time you learn how they play which also works in ur favor.

Last when you play in the smaller maps you are limited to where you can go.. so people such as fizz and draco prefire into an area as chances of you running into it are higher .... Here again just my thoughts <3 Sinny Pet

Soulrain
Did someone call ?

Mr.P
The mistake was mine.
I only named you because of a joke with Draco. If I had known the consequences, I never would have done it... roflmao

The demo editing is excellent, your video rocks.
Great work ! Thumbs Up

Jump to Forum:

Login
Username

Password

Remember Me

Not A Member yet? Click here to register!

Forgot your password? Forgot your password?

Team Speak
teamspeak Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Game Tracker 2

Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12-04-2023 05:26 PM
Please welcome in my Son Ryan as RyDawg91

11-16-2023 04:51 PM
hi we still play every night

08-08-2023 08:05 PM
I just wanted to stop in to say HELLO Smile Cool Carrot

07-21-2023 04:59 PM
Whats up folks? What happened to Lady_Widow, says she's former member.

04-24-2023 11:24 PM
I'm carrying a smoll baby future player in my womb. lol

01-27-2023 04:48 PM
Hi All, love to play again been tied up with interstate work for long periods need some practice see u all soon. Gun Hi

05-27-2022 10:03 PM
So what's everybody up to

02-16-2022 04:57 PM
All, I have started advertising our website and servers on UT forums through FB... Let's start playing again on our servers to start recruiting!!! Pet

02-03-2022 08:23 PM
hey super doing good and u!!

02-02-2022 11:07 PM
Wanted to jump on and check in on all you peeps! Hope you're all doing well! Grin

-=CoN=- Affiliates

c-opsclan.com

LAGG

Link to us
teamconsnipers.com