World Clock

No Cheaters

Cheaters / Lamers List

View Thread
Team-=CoN=- Snipers » General Public » Public Chat
 Print Thread
New Server & Website Rules
-=CoN=-WebAdmin
We have revised our server and website rules. You can view the new rules by clicking on the Game & Website Rules in the links to the left.

Thank you,

https://Teamconsnipers.com
DeMo
Clap good job strych on the new server and website rules,

very loud and clear.Poke Fun

-<KtA>-DeAtHtAg
good job strych9 well written and saidThumbs Up

-=CoN=-Pyro
Nice job babe. It looks great.Carrot
Edited by -=CoN=-Pyro on 01-15-2010 11:49 AM

SinFive
Wow no image dropping. Ouch! I will do my best not to. However, such as DEA Sandbox this will be hard. I will try 100% not to do this on my end? However, a cheat? for reals?

WigSPLITTER
it wont matter Sinny...ill still find you...

SinFive
uh huh.. you keep telling ur self that!

BobbyD
Just wondering Dunno people, what is image dropping?

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
'Image Dropping' refers to a trick where the image of the player is on the ground while the player is actually higher up. The opponents aim at the spot where they see the player, but they can't hit them. One way of doing it is by crouching when you enter a teleport that ends in mid air, but there are many other ways of doing it like on edges and upside down warpzones. They are usually put there by the map author but they can be in a map by mistake like in the joining of 2 brushes in a map.

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
SinFive wrote:
However, a cheat? for reals?

Good point. Cheat is a little harsh for this. I have reworded it.

Thank you,

buffalo_bill
its to say that image dropping is often used by players without knowing what they are doing...so u have 2 pay attention if its done in bona fide or mala fide.....
however it could be considered cheating!

buffalo_bill
ps: its also 2 say that using imagedropping it could be also self-defeating.....meaning that when i see your image dopping i can (knowing the map..) understand where u are
better than cheating i would define it bug using
Edited by buffalo_bill on 01-15-2010 04:52 PM

BobbyD
Ok, many thanks 4 letting me know Thumbs Up. That explains something thats been bugging me 4 a while.

-=CoN=-BLSwagger
-=CoN=-BobbyD wrote:
Ok, many thanks 4 letting me know Thumbs Up. That explains something thats been bugging me 4 a while.

In a nut shell, it's lame to KNOWING use it ! 2cents
The End of an Error: 1/20/2013

-=CoN=-BLSwagger

http://teamcon.net
Mr.P
You can find a classic example of "Image Dropping" on the old version of CheckMate map...

http://www.ut99maps.net
WigSPLITTER
Buffalo Bill, not always is it easy to find the person who is image dropping. Yes, the person is always directly above the "image" but a classic example is in the map "Church". if you shoot the book on top of the podium stand, it instantly transports you to a spot on the side of the stage, in mid air, and you are almost undetectable. Yes you can continue to shoot above the image but you would exhaust all of your ammo before you ever found that person. It is a map exploit and for that reason we dis allow it. The veteran player who know the drops really use them to their advantage and it really makes everyone mad. Glad to see this one added to our CoC

buffalo_bill
yes..wiggy....i know..........its simply an issue of definition......its good to be in our CoC...the only thing i say is that among the rules this is one to be assessed carefully before punishing a player..image dropping is not so easy to assess as other rules....
i subscribe the new code but the admins will have 2 be careful in applying it..not so easy...stop Grin

-=CoN=-BLSwagger
-=CoN=-buffalo_bill wrote:
yes..wiggy....i know..........its simply an issue of definition......its good to be in our CoC...the only thing i say is that among the rules this is one to be assessed carefully before punishing a player..image dropping is not so easy to assess as other rules....
i subscribe the new code but the admins will have 2 be careful in applying it..not so easy...stop Grin

Here's how carefull I'll be. Warming (1....Your dropping image, please stop. Warning 2) Oops you been kicked. 3) BAN! Very easy and clear cut for me.Thumbs Up
The End of an Error: 1/20/2013

-=CoN=-BLSwagger

http://teamcon.net
buffalo_bill
lol

buffalo_bill
what about spawnkillig? i havent seen anything about it in the new rules.........

Jump to Forum:

Login
Username

Password

Remember Me

Not A Member yet? Click here to register!

Forgot your password? Forgot your password?

Team Speak
teamspeak Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Game Tracker 2

Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12-04-2023 05:26 PM
Please welcome in my Son Ryan as RyDawg91

11-16-2023 04:51 PM
hi we still play every night

08-08-2023 08:05 PM
I just wanted to stop in to say HELLO Smile Cool Carrot

07-21-2023 04:59 PM
Whats up folks? What happened to Lady_Widow, says she's former member.

04-24-2023 11:24 PM
I'm carrying a smoll baby future player in my womb. lol

01-27-2023 04:48 PM
Hi All, love to play again been tied up with interstate work for long periods need some practice see u all soon. Gun Hi

05-27-2022 10:03 PM
So what's everybody up to

02-16-2022 04:57 PM
All, I have started advertising our website and servers on UT forums through FB... Let's start playing again on our servers to start recruiting!!! Pet

02-03-2022 08:23 PM
hey super doing good and u!!

02-02-2022 11:07 PM
Wanted to jump on and check in on all you peeps! Hope you're all doing well! Grin

-=CoN=- Affiliates

c-opsclan.com

LAGG

Link to us
teamconsnipers.com