No Cheaters

Cheaters / Lamers List

View Thread
Team-=CoN=- Snipers » General Public » Public Chat
 Print Thread
Xloc tricks
Mr.P
Hi all,
the discussion on "SoulRain's abilities" has been indeed much stimulating for talking about what can be really done in UT and what can not. I've found 3 awesome videos about xloc tricks and techniques and I would like to share them with you.

Video 1 - UT99 Xloc Tricks
YouTube Video

Video 2 - UT99 Exteme Xloc Pro
YouTube Video

Video 3 - UT99 Xloc: Anything is possible
YouTube Video

greetings,
Pietro

http://www.ut99maps.net
buffalo_bill
yahi! i know these videos....tyris is very good in xlocing but i think that others videos about shock rifle and classic gameplay are more impressive.........
however...to reach these skill levels u have 2 practice everyday and not 4 only 30mins......tyris, soulrain and others amazing players have hour in days in years of practicing and playing and nowaday some skill levels are quite impossible to be reached unless u play every day many hours a day.......ClapClapClap

WigSPLITTER
that is absolutely WICKED xloc'ing!!! So is the trick "having the boots on"? are these guys ONLY doing this with the boots on?

Awesome stuff Pietro!!!!!

Draco
-=CoN=-WigSPLITTER wrote:
that is absolutely WICKED xloc'ing!!! So is the trick "having the boots on"? are these guys ONLY doing this with the boots on?

Yup. standard boots is all you need and an excellent sense of timing and rhythm.

~Johnny Jones

http://www.funclansnipers.com
Mr.P
Yes, standard boots also are needed but I must point out (for direct experience) that they don't avoid damage in case of falling from high places. Indeed, CoN boots are perfect for this and make a player "unbreakable".

I would like to share an excellent resource (maybe some of you already know), DEMOLITION kindly showed me yesterday...
...the {C-oPs} clan X-LOC server :

IP: 204.12.222.118:7777

I've added it right away among my favourite servers. Try it if you want to make practise with Xloc, it rocks !
Thanks DEMOLITION !!! Thumbs Up

greetings,
Pietro

http://www.ut99maps.net
buffalo_bill
that rocks!
by the way....here is a little video by 1 friend&CoN site member........(i hope soon also a -=CoN=- member....)Thumbs Up
take a look: http://dailymotio...videogames

(note that without boots a good way to avoid hard damage landings is landing on water or lava..)
Edited by buffalo_bill on 01-24-2010 06:30 AM

Motor
Draco wrote:

Yup. standard boots is all you need and an excellent sense of timing and rhythm.

~Johnny Jones

Boots do help, I find it more exhilarating x-locing "naked" (no boots, no armor, no mega-health). Hmmmm, just thinking about doing a few laps around Zalhtag gets me all tingly, next to seeing Steph's naked photos!

SAMCRO
mr.P just tried out that server nd someone even came on and helped me out awesome one to train on for all levels Smile
-$c@tt

buffalo_bill
sam...when u want let me know and we can make an xloc tour 2gether on cops server...every training is useful

-=CoN=-Big_Rando
I am going to have to practice that... Cool
-=CoN=-Big_Rando

SinFive
Yeah Yeah Yeah Motor .... Smile
You know I have your pics as my desktop background. SmilePet

DeMo
-=CoN=-SAMCRO wrote:
mr.P just tried out that server nd someone even came on and helped me out awesome one to train on for all levels Smile

was his name shoot2kill. Poke Fun

this guy shown me everything about x-loc, from doing 2 up and 1 over and x-loc flying from 1 object to the other with out hitting the ground.

when i first started x-loc training i was pretty crap at it, i could'nt even do the basic maps for beginners you have to keep at it and don't give up. Poke Fun

i spent over 5months trainning on x-loc servers, i started off from amateur maps from going on to rookie maps and now i can do most of the pro maps aswell.

Thumbs Up

SAMCRO
no i forget it was like therealUT or somethin like that but when u came on the c-ops that were on were helping me out too
-$c@tt

buffalo_bill
here is another xloc server:
173.45.74.6 Clan (Dou) xloc practice server

Draco
{C-oPs}Shoot2Kill is hilarious!!! You have to find your way to their TS and meet this character.
He'll have you laughing so sad you will piss yourself. FUN and C-oPs actually share a quadcore
server and will be merging into one Teamspeak server just for giggles soon. Have a good one.

~Johnny Jones

DeMo
Draco wrote:
{C-oPs}Shoot2Kill is hilarious!!! You have to find your way to their TS and meet this character.
He'll have you laughing so sad you will piss yourself. FUN and C-oPs actually share a quadcore
server and will be merging into one Teamspeak server just for giggles soon. Have a good one.

~Johnny Jones

iv been on the {C-oPs} TS couple of times before, with shoot2kill and she hunter and canny very nice people Poke Fun

WigSPLITTER
I have to agree, the guys who can xloc extremely well are some of the most feared players. Two people come to mind [FUN}sig and -=CoN=-Legendkiller both fly all over the map telefragging and seem to get to the most unusual places for kills!

I think that is an invaluable skill that we all could use some practice on!! I do have some xloc maps I can send to strych to put on one of the servers. No guns, just the xloc. Legend spends about 1 hour a day on these maps...they are TRICKKKKKKY!

Draco
I have to agree, the guys who can xloc extremely well are some of the most feared players. Two people come to mind [FUN}sig and -=CoN=-Legendkiller both fly all over the map telefragging and seem to get to the most unusual places for kills!

I think that is an invaluable skill that we all could use some practice on!! I do have some xloc maps I can send to strych to put on one of the servers. No guns, just the xloc. Legend spends about 1 hour a day on these maps...they are TRICKKKKKKY!

If you like, I can provide you the xloc mutator that makes learning a little more forgiving. The way
those maps are set-up can be extremely aggravating especially when you get real far into a map and
then crater out of the blue. Then you get forced all the way back to the beginning. Almost as
aggravating as bunny-tracks...roflmao

~Johnny Jones
Edited by Draco on 01-25-2010 12:36 PM

SAMCRO
the problem i run into is that i can use the xloc fine on the training server but when using it on the -=CoN=- freestyle server it switches over to the gun when i want to spawn. i cant climb like i do in the training server. I also cant throw my weapon on the freestyle. is there anything in my preferences that i can change?
-$c@tt

Draco
-=CoN=-SAMCRO wrote:
the problem i run into is that i can use the xloc fine on the training server but when using it on the -=CoN=- freestyle server it switches over to the gun when i want to spawn. i cant climb like i do in the training server. I also cant throw my weapon on the freestyle. is there anything in my preferences that i can change?

Nah, not really. The only thing to solve those problems is a ton of practice.The rifle code is what is
actually preventing you from throwing the rifle. Your rifle pops out because you are hitting both mouse
buttons at the same time. The best way to break yourself of this is to get on one of the maps that
requires you to trans straight up over a water trap. Once you get going just do this:

1 - Mississippi 2 - Mississippi 3 - Mississippi 4 - Mississippi....

Hit your fire button on the number and your alt-fire on the last 'i' making sure to keep an
even rhythm. Make absolutely certain that you hear 2 distinct clicks .Once you get that down as
second nature, you won't have a problem going to anywhere on a map. Just remember that you
need to jump on the last 'pp' in Mississippi. This will get you transing like a monster in no time.Wink

~Johnny Jones

Jump to Forum:

Login
Username

Password

Remember Me

Not A Member yet? Click here to register!

Forgot your password? Forgot your password?

Team Speak
teamspeak Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Game Tracker 2

Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12-04-2023 05:26 PM
Please welcome in my Son Ryan as RyDawg91

11-16-2023 04:51 PM
hi we still play every night

08-08-2023 08:05 PM
I just wanted to stop in to say HELLO Smile Cool Carrot

07-21-2023 04:59 PM
Whats up folks? What happened to Lady_Widow, says she's former member.

04-24-2023 11:24 PM
I'm carrying a smoll baby future player in my womb. lol

01-27-2023 04:48 PM
Hi All, love to play again been tied up with interstate work for long periods need some practice see u all soon. Gun Hi

05-27-2022 10:03 PM
So what's everybody up to

02-16-2022 04:57 PM
All, I have started advertising our website and servers on UT forums through FB... Let's start playing again on our servers to start recruiting!!! Pet

02-03-2022 08:23 PM
hey super doing good and u!!

02-02-2022 11:07 PM
Wanted to jump on and check in on all you peeps! Hope you're all doing well! Grin

-=CoN=- Affiliates

c-opsclan.com

LAGG

Link to us
teamconsnipers.com