World Clock

No Cheaters

Cheaters / Lamers List

View Thread
Team-=CoN=- Snipers » General Public » Public Chat
 Print Thread
UT Movie Trailer : Phenomenon
Soulrain
It's that time again ladies and gentlemen...

As always, go ahead and start the download...

http://www.filefr...omenoN.rar

http://redirect.p...omenoN.rar

To make that file work - Winrar to unzip it, VLC player to play it... google is your friend.

This is a trailer (yes, just a trailer, sry) for an upcoming movie featuring frags from myself (Soulrain), Fish, Demigod and Remix... Gamestyles include freestyle, instagib, reg weapons, sniper arena, etc etc...

And, for the first time ever, Fish will be helping me with editing his and remix's clips for this, while I do mine and demigods... should be a fun new way of doing it, with 2 different editing styles mixing. (also - credit to rem1x for the photoshopping of the names at the bottom of the screen)

The trailer is a bit bigger than I wanted, and a bit longer than most trailers would be... but... I wanted to try out some new things and get the point across that this video won't just be like my normal "put in some music and try to sync it some"... there will actually be some real editing...

Anyhow... enjoy.

(Any questions, add me on msn, or send me a PM...)
Edited by Soulrain on 02-11-2010 09:41 AM

{oToD}Legendkiller
hey are you ready to play Gun
legendkiller

Soulrain
-=CoN=-Legendkiller wrote:
hey are you ready to play Gun

Connect now and we can 1v1... if you're still around.

{oToD}Legendkiller
i was hoping we could do this thing on our server because im sure people would want to spectate Gun
Edited by {oToD}Legendkiller on 02-10-2010 05:35 PM
legendkiller

Soulrain
I've played on your public server... if the server you want to play on is anything like that, no thanks (unless absolutely neccesary)... but I will play you on FuN Gspot if you don't want to play on my server.

Soulrain
Well I've tried connecting to your server twice in a row now and it's crashing my game anyway lol...

{oToD}Legendkiller
lol ok well ill connect

legendkiller

{oToD}Legendkiller
whats the password for the server bro Gun
legendkiller

{oToD}Legendkiller
and is your gun an automatic sniper or reguler wepons because i can not play reg wepons
legendkiller

Soulrain
it's freestyle on my server.. hardcore freestyle though..

i took off the password... cya soon?
Edited by Soulrain on 02-10-2010 06:18 PM

{oToD}Legendkiller
well i keep trying to get on but the password wont let me get in Thumbs Up
legendkiller

Soulrain
gg's LK.

{oToD}Legendkiller
you to soul we will play agian but something was wrong with my computer so i was running really slow sorry i left i got mad when i lose and my computer is being dumb anyway hope to see you soon and ggs

Frag Ya Later -=CoN=-legendkiller
legendkiller

Mr.P
Hi SoulRain,
first of all thanks for your trailer, I've downloaded it right away and seen it. 300Mb for a video trailer are really too much but this video is worth downloading !
Again, like the previous video editing work ("A cheating movie"), this is a great job ! Now I'm waiting to see the entire video...

Secondly, this night I've spectated (together with Bill) to your match with LegendKiller. I'm pleased to say that it was a great match between 2 very skilled players.
LegendKiller is one of my favourite players (imho he is the best run'n'gun player in -=CoN=- team), he kicks bad my ass every time we play on 1on1 server, but I must to say that you are really impressive. Those 30-0 and 30-6 results have showed that your aim ability goes far beyond an excellent level. No way.
Some days ago I've seen another cool match on 1on1 server between LegendKiller and [FUN]TheCatt. I was delighted to see them playing (very fine xloc gameplay) but I didn't think to be amazed again...until this night...wow...maybe it's better for me changing game and to go ahead with "Magic - The Gathering"...ah ah ah... ^_^

greetings,
Pietro

http://www.ut99maps.net
-=CoN=-WebAdmin
Soulrain wrote:
It's that time again ladies and gentlemen...

As always, go ahead and start the download...

http://www.filefr...omenoN.rar

To make that file work - Winrar to unzip it, VLC player to play it... google is your friend.

This is a trailer (yes, just a trailer, sry) for an upcoming movie featuring frags from myself (Soulrain), Fish, Demigod and Remix... Gamestyles include freestyle, instagib, reg weapons, sniper arena, etc etc...

And, for the first time ever, Fish will be helping me with editing his and remix's clips for this, while I do mine and demigods... should be a fun new way of doing it, with 2 different editing styles mixing. (also - credit to rem1x for the photoshopping of the names at the bottom of the screen)

The trailer is a bit bigger than I wanted, and a bit longer than most trailers would be... but... I wanted to try out some new things and get the point across that this video won't just be like my normal "put in some music and try to sync it some"... there will actually be some real editing...

Anyhow... enjoy.

(Any questions, add me on msn, or send me a PM...)

Thank you for posting this. Will watch it soon. I am sure it is great.

Thanks,

https://Teamconsnipers.com
-=CoN=-Jookie
Soulrain wrote:
I've played on your public server... if the server you want to play on is anything like that, no thanks (unless absolutely neccesary)... but I will play you on FuN Gspot if you don't want to play on my server.

Is there a problem with our Head2Head server?
Edited by -=CoN=-Jookie on 02-11-2010 08:56 AM
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and terrified like the passengers in his car.

Draco
-=CoN=-Jookie wrote:
Soulrain wrote:

There's nothing really wrong with it. It's just the rifle is a very different beast. You can ask S9 and
Swagger about that one. WinkWinkWink

~Johnny Jones

http://www.funclansnipers.com
Soulrain
-=CoN=-Jookie wrote:
Soulrain wrote:

No, there's no problem with it... Don't misunderstand my critique as insulting but, the game speed is way too fast for freestyle... especially considering how fast your gun shoots, you're just allowing alot of chance of packetloss while playing.. Again, I certainly don't mean to be insulting, you can play how you like, I played 1v1 with LK there and it wasn't terrible... just saying, it's a bit faster than neccessary... but hey... who gets to decide what's neccesary? :P

{oToD}Legendkiller
hey soulrain if you dont mind today we could play agian i found out what was wrong with my computer it just needed to be reatarted so if your up for it i would be to play agian tonight. Gun Thumbs Up
legendkiller

Soulrain
Added faster download link (courtesy of FuN clan).

Jump to Forum:

Login
Username

Password

Remember Me

Not A Member yet? Click here to register!

Forgot your password? Forgot your password?

Team Speak
teamspeak Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Game Tracker 2

Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12-04-2023 05:26 PM
Please welcome in my Son Ryan as RyDawg91

11-16-2023 04:51 PM
hi we still play every night

08-08-2023 08:05 PM
I just wanted to stop in to say HELLO Smile Cool Carrot

07-21-2023 04:59 PM
Whats up folks? What happened to Lady_Widow, says she's former member.

04-24-2023 11:24 PM
I'm carrying a smoll baby future player in my womb. lol

01-27-2023 04:48 PM
Hi All, love to play again been tied up with interstate work for long periods need some practice see u all soon. Gun Hi

05-27-2022 10:03 PM
So what's everybody up to

02-16-2022 04:57 PM
All, I have started advertising our website and servers on UT forums through FB... Let's start playing again on our servers to start recruiting!!! Pet

02-03-2022 08:23 PM
hey super doing good and u!!

02-02-2022 11:07 PM
Wanted to jump on and check in on all you peeps! Hope you're all doing well! Grin

-=CoN=- Affiliates

c-opsclan.com

LAGG

Link to us
teamconsnipers.com