No Cheaters

Cheaters / Lamers List

View Thread
Team-=CoN=- Snipers » General Public » Public Chat
 Print Thread
Fragged Nation ladders/tournaments
Mr.P
Hi all,
I've read a comment by Rando about Fragged Nation (FN) on a previous post so I've decided to write a new one only for this Pet

I've joined FN some weeks ago. Btw I've still to read more about all ladders and tournaments presented on website but I've also seen that some CoN members joined FN too...have you found any interesting ladders/tournaments ? is maybe anyone interested (inside or outside CoN clan) in 2v2 ladders for challenging other players or members from other clans ? Gun

Maybe my timezone is a little bit prohibitive but if I can be online, I am always available for any proposal ! Welcome

greetings,
Pietro

http://www.ut99maps.net
-=CoN=-Big_Rando
Hi Mr P

I started an team with Samcro for that 2v2 run and gun UZI ladder. It should start soon.... It would be super to see more teams with -=CoN=- tags in the ranks... Gun
-=CoN=-Big_Rando

Mr.P
Hello Rando,
I've just noticed your new team "Infinite Frag List" on FN...good luck ! maybe we will meet there Gun

http://www.ut99maps.net
|RiZ|Shadow_Fox
ya'll arent a part of the camping ladders on FN? they play on american and euro servers vs hardcore campers.
i108.photobucket.com/albums/n30/SruthinA310/300shadowfox.jpg

-=CoN=-Big_Rando
naw we are sticking to the run and gun free style types for now! Would not mind doing a hard core camper sometime.. but I need to learn more patience
Edited by -=CoN=-Big_Rando on 03-06-2010 03:32 PM
-=CoN=-Big_Rando

SAMCRO
i agree with Rando before I get into hardcore camping down i haveto master softcore first lol dont have the patience yet and i can only hold off my ADD for so long lol and i saw LK joined our TEam (-IFL-) anyone who is on FN is free to join up im interested to see what its like playin on it in the 2v2 seein how ive never played on FN before
-$c@tt

-=CoN=-Big_Rando
Well said Samcro...
-=CoN=-Big_Rando

|RiZ|Shadow_Fox
hardcore camping is fun once u put ur team together and get kills together. getting involved and having fun is the best part Smile doing everything alone is kinda...Thumbs Down

FeAREd
Well the US EURo camping is not really hardcore you do have a runmod and some rules but i think some of you will like it.
And the part thats the best about is just shooting people with your team and having fun.
So check it out.

-=CoN=-Big_Rando
Well wish [-IFL-] some luck we play this Thursday at 9 am -=Con=- time! I guess we will see how we stack up pretty quick!

Gun
-=CoN=-Big_Rando

Draco
-=CoN=-SAMCRO wrote:
i agree with Rando before I get into hardcore camping down i haveto master softcore first lol dont have the patience yet and i can only hold off my ADD for so long lol and i saw LK joined our TEam (-IFL-) anyone who is on FN is free to join up im interested to see what its like playin on it in the 2v2 seein how ive never played on FN before

You would think that a short attention span would be a problem in the camping ladders on FN. I can assure you it isn't. There is a level of intensity there that will keep you glued to your seat. The intensity comes from the level of competition against other teams. You learn that it doesn't come down to a single players skill level but the entire teams skill level and ability to communicate. I'd say at least give it a try. I don't think you will be disappointed.

~Johnny Jones

http://www.funclansnipers.com
{TNP}Venus
I agrree...with trying different ladders on FN...me myself have never played on the camping ladder ..I mostly play on fast pace modes due to the fact that I have always played Run N Gun but, I am thinking of trying other modes with a slow pace but intense..heheWink
www.tnpclan.org/forums/images/sigs/vsigcopy.jpg

http://www.tnpclan.org/forums/
|RiZ|Shadow_Fox
i remember playing vs u in the uzi ladders venus. oh fun times!Drunks

-=CoN=-Big_Rando
well we have to report that we had our butts kicked.. (thanks Venus we were in need of a spanking lol) but wow it is very fun play.. very very quick... I highly recommend!Gun
-=CoN=-Big_Rando

Draco
-=CoN=-Big_Rando wrote:
well we have to report that we had our butts kicked.. (thanks Venus we were in need of a spanking lol) but wow it is very fun play.. very very quick... I highly recommend!Gun

I wouldn't worry about it when it comes to being beaten by Venus. Venus is the FN FRAG Goddess. I think she is top of the list with most wins on FN ever.

~Johnny Jones

-=CoN=-Big_Rando
LOL we had a lot of fun though.. good learning curve... We will have to sick legend killer and demo on her next time.. Angry
-=CoN=-Big_Rando

Draco
-=CoN=-Big_Rando wrote:
LOL we had a lot of fun though.. good learning curve... We will have to sick legend killer and demo on her next time.. Angry

I doubt even the 2 together could stand much of a chance. Venus used to come on FUN's zark server and just totally devastate 12-15 other players without even chipping a nail. She has definitely earned the respect of every
member wearing a FUN tag.

~Johnny Jones

-=CoN=-Big_Rando
Draco wrote:
-=CoN=-Big_Rando wrote:

I doubt even the 2 together could stand much of a chance. Venus used to come on FUN's zark server and just totally devastate 12-15 other players without even chipping a nail. She has definitely earned the respect of every
member wearing a FUN tag.

~Johnny Jones

LOL so true!!!!:b
Edited by -=CoN=-Big_Rando on 03-11-2010 04:41 PM
-=CoN=-Big_Rando

Jump to Forum:

Login
Username

Password

Remember Me

Not A Member yet? Click here to register!

Forgot your password? Forgot your password?

Team Speak
teamspeak Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Game Tracker 2

Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12-04-2023 05:26 PM
Please welcome in my Son Ryan as RyDawg91

11-16-2023 04:51 PM
hi we still play every night

08-08-2023 08:05 PM
I just wanted to stop in to say HELLO Smile Cool Carrot

07-21-2023 04:59 PM
Whats up folks? What happened to Lady_Widow, says she's former member.

04-24-2023 11:24 PM
I'm carrying a smoll baby future player in my womb. lol

01-27-2023 04:48 PM
Hi All, love to play again been tied up with interstate work for long periods need some practice see u all soon. Gun Hi

05-27-2022 10:03 PM
So what's everybody up to

02-16-2022 04:57 PM
All, I have started advertising our website and servers on UT forums through FB... Let's start playing again on our servers to start recruiting!!! Pet

02-03-2022 08:23 PM
hey super doing good and u!!

02-02-2022 11:07 PM
Wanted to jump on and check in on all you peeps! Hope you're all doing well! Grin

-=CoN=- Affiliates

c-opsclan.com

LAGG

Link to us
teamconsnipers.com