World Clock

No Cheaters

Cheaters / Lamers List

View Thread
Team-=CoN=- Snipers » General Public » Get Help
 Print Thread
[SOLVED]UT99 bolt action rifle mutator
Brutus
I have searched internet for three days.

Where can i download con bolt action rifle mutator?

Share, please. Is a good mutator i got to use playing on sniperservers.
Edited by -=CoN=-TruckerClock on 10-05-2011 10:28 AM

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
It is in our downloads section on this site.

Thanks,

https://Teamconsnipers.com
Brutus
-=CoN=-Strych9 wrote:
It is in our downloads section on this site.

Thanks,

Thanks!

Found it and i have used it.

Had no problems with it.

I find it a good idea that you cant run and gun with it, since the shots then become misplaced.

I am primarily a KF-fan ( awesome game ), but i like UT99 ( i like it better than UT2004 that i also bought from Steam ), when i play with sniperrifle only on giant maps.

I score better as a sniper on giant maps, then i am not used to jump around like a frog, like many do, and then shoot on normal maps. Is really silly and i dont like it. Is too much of a risktaking and scoring becomes random, except for those that can get instant headshots while in movement. Skillful!? Training?

Only thing i wanted to change with the mutator was to remove info about remaining shots in clip. Is not needed, but would like to have a clean hud, if i got that choice.
Edited by Brutus on 05-04-2010 12:43 PM

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
Glad you got it and it is working for you.

Brutus wrote:
Only thing i wanted to change with the mutator was to remove info about remaining shots in clip. Is not needed, but would like to have a clean hud, if i got that choice.

Unfortunately the clip info in the hud can?t be removed without a code change. This is useful to most because the clip reload takes longer than the time between shots.

Look forward to seeing you on the server.

https://Teamconsnipers.com
-=CoN=-BLSwagger
Brutus wrote:

I find it a good idea that you cant run and gun with it, since the shots then become misplaced.

I am primarily a KF-fan ( awesome game ), but i like UT99 ( i like it better than UT2004 that i also bought from Steam ), when i play with sniperrifle only on giant maps.

I score better as a sniper on giant maps, then i am not used to jump around like a frog, like many do, and then shoot on normal maps. Is really silly and i dont like it. Is too much of a risktaking and scoring becomes random, except for those that can get instant headshots while in movement. Skillful!? Training?

I had rather Run & Gun with the Bolt Action than the Sniper because it makes me aim better only having the one shot. Having to Stop Drop and Shoot with a Single Shot, makes feel like I've done something. Just my 2cents

http://teamcon.net
Brutus
-=CoN=-BLSwagger wrote:
Brutus wrote:

I had rather Run & Gun with the Bolt Action than the Sniper because it makes me aim better only having the one shot. Having to Stop Drop and Shoot with a Single Shot, makes feel like I've done something. Just my 2cents

To run and gun, one should start with no crosshairs.

It is more realistic without any crosshairs and it would require more motorical skill and reflexes.

I have never really accustomed myself to MP-games, where the opponents can shoot back because i feel the gameplay to be irratic and too randomly acrobatic. Like i said, i do instead like snipergames on giant maps. In MP-games it is usually: die > respawn > die after a few sec. > respawn > die after a few sec. > respawn > etc.. It is booooring! What is the skill?

On the other hand, i am still a skillful player. Like in Killing Floor: i dont die so easily and i am usually, more than often, an anchor to the team. Also, i usually only play suicidial on Killing Floor. I have all 65 ach and all 7 perks level 6 since last year.

Killing Floor is a game that needs reflexes, good motorical skills, constant awareness of the surrounding, getting constant headshots, knowing what enemy to shoot first before others, when to heal or to heal teammates, being resourceful with ammo and money, when to camp or to move on, what perk to choose, what weapons to choose, etc..

KF is a tactical fps and at the moment it is a bit too easy?, due to the Xbow instakilling the fleshpound. But a balancepatch will be released soon.

Anyway, i like UT99 when playing sniper on giant maps and i do like the con bolt action rifle. UT99 is old, but as a classic it still rocks.

PS! In also playing solo as sniper on giant maps it is hilarious to use mutators "low gravity" + "push away". Makes for some laughs!

Push Away: http://www.filepl...n/Mutators
Edited by Brutus on 05-05-2010 03:53 AM

Jump to Forum:

Login
Username

Password

Remember Me

Not A Member yet? Click here to register!

Forgot your password? Forgot your password?

Team Speak
teamspeak Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Game Tracker 2

Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12-04-2023 05:26 PM
Please welcome in my Son Ryan as RyDawg91

11-16-2023 04:51 PM
hi we still play every night

08-08-2023 08:05 PM
I just wanted to stop in to say HELLO Smile Cool Carrot

07-21-2023 04:59 PM
Whats up folks? What happened to Lady_Widow, says she's former member.

04-24-2023 11:24 PM
I'm carrying a smoll baby future player in my womb. lol

01-27-2023 04:48 PM
Hi All, love to play again been tied up with interstate work for long periods need some practice see u all soon. Gun Hi

05-27-2022 10:03 PM
So what's everybody up to

02-16-2022 04:57 PM
All, I have started advertising our website and servers on UT forums through FB... Let's start playing again on our servers to start recruiting!!! Pet

02-03-2022 08:23 PM
hey super doing good and u!!

02-02-2022 11:07 PM
Wanted to jump on and check in on all you peeps! Hope you're all doing well! Grin

-=CoN=- Affiliates

c-opsclan.com

LAGG

Link to us
teamconsnipers.com