Your Time  

World Clock

No Cheaters

Cheaters / Lamers List

View Thread
 Print Thread
health for head shots/ distance
SAMCRO
I didnt know the thoughts of everyone or how hard it would be to put on or if people were interested in that matter of getting health points for head shots/ distance frags.
-$c@tt

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
I will have to look, but I think I have this built into the rifle, but it is disabled.

I will have to look, been a while since I looked at the code on the rifle. If it is not, it will not be hard to add, but like I said, I think it already is.

Are you wanting it on sniper, bolt action, or both?

I am interested in what everyone says.

https://Teamconsnipers.com
-=CoN=-BLSwagger
Never thought about that..kinda cool.

But my main request is their AZZ dies when I give em a head shot!!Highfive
The End of an Error: 1/20/2013

-=CoN=-BLSwagger

http://teamcon.net
[FUN]Fortress
Bolt Action please. That rifle only does like 20 damage a hit though, so I don't know why a health bonus would help... That full auto needs one, it's like 400 damage a hit?

(Full Auto: Yes, BA, maybe due to the 'translocation' factor)

SAMCRO
Both would be cool with me i guess it could be up to debate.
You dont have to be as acurate with the BA well ya do for the one shot one kill but that also plays into why the full auto is harder to be acurate with thus may be deserving a bonus more...that make sense? lol

and to second what sig said health doesnt really help you all that much when your taking damage from the BA but could assist in falls

-$c@tt

NATIVE
I think it would be awesome on both.... but like Samcro says it would have to be a debate...... Thumbs UpGrin

[FUN]Fortress
-=CoN=-SAMCRO wrote:
Both would be cool with me i guess it could be up to debate.
You dont have to be as acurate with the BA {...}

I find your lack of faith disturbing..... With that full auto you can just pop off a billion and three shots before landing a few (as is the case with me), BA feels much quicker.... Which is why I say if BA gets the HP-kill bonus, it should only be because of the 'fall damage' factor.

I stopped loving you once you picked on the poor BA rifle... I can't find the 'heartbroken' and 'crying' emoticons for this forum...

(kidding)

<3
Edited by [FUN]Fortress on 09-08-2010 11:18 PM

SAMCRO
oh i wasnt pickin on BA more so giving it credit maybe my wording confused you i know its not hard to do. Poke Fun
Like you said you can get a billion and 3 shots before hitting someone and i feel like if you get a head shot in there it deserves a HP...esp when its your head lol jk

i still stand that they both get it so it can help with fall damage on the BA
-$c@tt

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
So are you wanting the headshot and the long range health or just the headshot?

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
ok I have added the health for the headshot. I will wait on the long shot till I get more responses.

SAMCRO
long shots are cool too but like you said im interested to see who else would like it too
-$c@tt

Butterfly
I like to have both.

[FUN]Fortress
I say any kill from a distance. As with BA, it doesn't matter if it's a head-shot or a went-right-past-your-head-missed-by-an-inch-hit-your-big-toe-and-destroyed-the-universe-shot, thus being useful for fall damage.

P.S. I still <3 BA.

DeMo
yes the health points for head shots is a pretty cool thing, i got my health up to 500 today.Poke Fun

SAMCRO
agreed i like it alot
-$c@tt

[FUN]Fortress
Only two HP for a kill? Or do you mean actual points? Because two doesn't even compensate for being shot once with the full auto rifle, nor would it make up for a small amount of fall damage (the smallest amount I've taken being about 15).

If you're thinking of the score system, I'd think it to be a little weird to have bonus points for long-range kills when the score limit is just 25, it would lead to relatively short matches (plus being a sniper game, most shots will be long range I guess). I think the point system I'm accustomed to is 1 point per kill, 2 points per headshot, and 4 per revenge kill (which used to be the case at -=CON=-. with a revenge kill being worth 2 points though). From my experience with 'bonus points' in any game (i.e. Halo) it's a lot more fun to have them with higher frag/score limits.

Just one guy's opinion.
Edited by [FUN]Fortress on 09-11-2010 07:53 PM

-=CoN=-BLSwagger
So does the BA still have a 1 shot 1 kill no matter what health someone may have due to bonus for HS's??

Not to get OffTopic

But back when we had it I kinda liked the extra point for Revenge kills. But I don't remember it being on for long, seems there was an issue with it and Strych9 had to remove it.

I bet it acts real crazy when....... say Sig and I alone on a Map duking it out with the BA......how it would act in that situation? Dunno

Seems Revenge Bonus Points would need to take in account how many players were on.
The End of an Error: 1/20/2013

-=CoN=-BLSwagger

http://teamcon.net
[FUN]Fortress
-=CoN=-BLSwagger wrote:
So does the BA still have a 1 shot 1 kill no matter what health someone may have due to bonus for HS's??

Not to get OffTopic

But back when we had it I kinda liked the extra point for Revenge kills. But I don't remember it being on for long, seems there was an issue with it and Strych9 had to remove it.

I bet it acts real crazy when....... say Sig and I alone on a Map duking it out with the BA......how it would act in that situation? Dunno

Seems Revenge Bonus Points would need to take in account how many players were on.

It 'bugs out' over at the FUN servers every now and again as well. In some instances it gives the player a four-point revenge kill without the player killing his killer (i.e. his first kill in the match, without being killed beforehand), and in other cases the player won't receive it at all.

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
-=CoN=-BLSwagger wrote:

The BA does something like 10,000 damage so your are dead no matter how many head shots you get.

-=CoN=-BLSwagger wrote:

We had it on for something like 8 or 9 moths but I noticed it would give someone 2 or 3 points sometimes on the first kill and then random 3 or 4 at the end. I keep meaning to go back and try to get it back on but have other stuff to take care of first.

[FUN]Fortress
The BA does something like 10,000 damage so your are dead no matter how many head shots you get.

So... In a sense...

www.doodstormer.zoomshare.com/files/over9000ry4.jpg

Hopefully somebody gets where I'm coming from with that joke.

Jump to Forum:

Login
Username

Password

Remember Me

Not A Member yet? Click here to register!

Forgot your password? Forgot your password?

Team Speak
teamspeak Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Game Tracker 2

Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12-04-2023 05:26 PM
Please welcome in my Son Ryan as RyDawg91

11-16-2023 04:51 PM
hi we still play every night

08-08-2023 08:05 PM
I just wanted to stop in to say HELLO Smile Cool Carrot

07-21-2023 04:59 PM
Whats up folks? What happened to Lady_Widow, says she's former member.

04-24-2023 11:24 PM
I'm carrying a smoll baby future player in my womb. lol

01-27-2023 04:48 PM
Hi All, love to play again been tied up with interstate work for long periods need some practice see u all soon. Gun Hi

05-27-2022 10:03 PM
So what's everybody up to

02-16-2022 04:57 PM
All, I have started advertising our website and servers on UT forums through FB... Let's start playing again on our servers to start recruiting!!! Pet

02-03-2022 08:23 PM
hey super doing good and u!!

02-02-2022 11:07 PM
Wanted to jump on and check in on all you peeps! Hope you're all doing well! Grin

-=CoN=- Affiliates

c-opsclan.com

LAGG

Link to us
teamconsnipers.com